Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Juve just put up a mysterious Instagram status up. Said “progress” and then showed a dial that was loading from 0-100% but stopped on 77% and said cr7stiano. Assuming it needs to reach 100 so maybe there is a lot more in store. Anyone dare to fill up the remaining 23% hahaha

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juve just put up a mysterious Instagram status up. Said “progress” and then showed a dial that was loading from 0-100% but stopped on 77% and said cr7stiano. Assuming it needs to reach 100 so maybe there is a lot more in store. Anyone dare to fill up the remaining 23% hahaha
23%

just kidding

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
can you link? or if not possible; print screen? :D Don't have insta

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Seems fans are more fickle than I thought.

Alex Sandro had 2 superb seasons and then one poor one (although quite productive). I'm more than happy to give him another season to let him get his form back.

Also why sell now when his value will have dropped? And to a realistic CL rival?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Seems fans are more fickle than I thought.

Alex Sandro had 2 superb seasons and then one poor one (although quite productive). I'm more than happy to give him another season to let him get his form back.

Also why sell now when his value will have dropped? And to a realistic CL rival?
:agree:

Some of these guys really believe selling him would lead us to Marcelo. It's crazy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So looks like Sandro and PSG all agreed. pSG have to finalize with Juventus

So Marcelo it is
I like Ronaldo but the truth is my favorite Real player is definitely Marcelo - This guy is always all over the place everytime they play..
Marcelo and Ronaldo at the same transfer window will be amazing even if A.Sandro is younger and in my books is WC..
We still need a CM though..

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Felipe Louis ? 33y. Mannn, he is not a f$%ing Ronaldo. Age is not usually important to me, I'm not an FM maniac, to excite myself that I have a team with average age 24, but please , LB, 33y, a Brazilian, no ... But Marcelo... no no it will not happen, but if

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I like Ronaldo but the truth is my favorite Real player is definitely Marcelo - This guy is always all over the place everytime they play..
Marcelo and Ronaldo at the same transfer window will be amazing even if A.Sandro is younger and in my books is WC..
We still need a CM though..
To me it’s starting to seem like it’s a high percentage. I mean Marcelo linked to us. He leaves that Instagram message with the to Ronaldo now it seems Sandro is on the way out ....

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Selling Sandro would absolutely suck.

No way we can adequately replace him. We probably would replace him with Bernat, Digne or Darmian.

Sandro going would be an unfortunate reality-check, as in that we still don't seem capable to make a big signing without letting some other top-player go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)