Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Welcome back :tup:

Most of the notification was intended to mess with u

:rofl:
You're probably the only turin native in tuz, take a pinch of salt bro.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I was born in Milan and live in Monza.... no Turin connection, just keeping alive the family tradition from my Granpa and my dad

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Lewandowski would seem like a no-brainer for Real. Totally willing to leave as informed by his agent and in his absolute prime to deliver for a higher caliber club. Think we'll see a big snow-ball effect after Ronaldo leaves. Most likely:

Ronaldo>Juve
Higuain>Chelsea
Lewa>Real
Hazard>Real
Icardi>Bayern(?)

...or something along those lines. Main point is by the end of the summer I expect Chelsea, Juve and Real to have completely revamped attacks.

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
Lewandowski would seem like a no-brainer for Real. Totally willing to leave as informed by his agent and in his absolute prime to deliver for a higher caliber club. Think we'll see a big snow-ball effect after Ronaldo leaves. Most likely:

Ronaldo>Juve
Higuain>Chelsea
Lewa>Real
Hazard>Real
Icardi>Bayern(?)

...or something along those lines. Main point is by the end of the summer I expect Chelsea, Juve and Real to have completely revamped attacks.
Hopefully Icardi leaves, would be so good to see them sign a few players then he leaves

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
@frosh
You asked me yesterday about some other than Ronaldo news. Just finished watching sportitalia so here it is.

Benatia is staying 95%
If Sandro goes Marcelo is in 75%
Raibot is the other midfielder 75%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)