Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (922 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It is reported that Real Madrid President Florentino Perez will raise his asking price for Cristiano Ronaldo, but Juventus will pay it.

A fee in the region of €100m was thought to have been agreed between the two clubs for the Portuguese

GdS
So goes the gentlemen`s agreement - Real are definitely no gentlemen..

I havent been so excited about a transfer for years.. I even already traded him in PES18 (despite not really playing it) just in order to score and see his trademark celebration with a Juve shirt.. (won 2-0 against Real BTW and Ronaldo did celebrate :D)

- - - Updated - - -

For years everyone was talking how Real will take Dybala from us and then we go and take Ronaldo from them, lul.
They`ll probably get him in 2 years time (if he performs) although it also depends on us getting to the level of the Barca Real

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I heard through a friend that Ronaldo has requested that Marcelo gets included in the deal. Now, I’m just passing on this bit of waaaank info to you all seeing as it’s a Sunday. Just waiting for songs of praise to begin.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Seems internet has exploded with Ronaldo news. First time I'm browsing on my phone for days and i have like 77 notifications ?! How likely is this to happen ?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Seems internet has exploded with Ronaldo news. First time I'm browsing on my phone for days and i have like 77 notifications ?! How likely is this to happen ?
It's happening. Pretty much every Italian journo think it's a done deal, bookies blocked CR to Juve odds, Beppe didn't say its a fantasy football :D

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
broadmeadows represent
Newport here...we are all not too far away.

Taylors Lakes over here.

All from the west and follow the same team, we’re doing something right.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re not alone. I had someone tweet me today in reply to one of my tweets “what makes you think CR7 is going to Juve” I said( have you been living under a rock the last week, take a look at the news. He replied “oh”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 921)