Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I’ve become a bit pessimistic as this 100mn gentlemen’s agreement doesn’t seem to still stand. Perez wants Ronaldo to publicly admit that he wants to leave especially since they offered a new contract, when that happens Perez will drop the 1bn release clause and will agree to start negotiating. This means he will negotiate with any club and certainly not for 100mn, which kick us out of the race completely.

Only hope is Ronaldo’s desire to come here is really strong to refuse other clubs and Perez will be forced to sell for 100mn. Jorge Mendes do your magic.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I’ve become a bit pessimistic as this 100mn gentlemen’s agreement doesn’t seem to still stand. Perez wants Ronaldo to publicly admit that he wants to leave especially since they offered a new contract, when that happens Perez will drop the 1bn release clause and will agree to start negotiating. This means he will negotiate with any club and certainly not for 100mn, which kick us out of the race completely.

Only hope is Ronaldo’s desire to come here is really strong to refuse other clubs and Perez will be forced to sell for 100mn. Jorge Mendes do your magic.
yeah, thats the main issue, i still dont see why real would sell for "just" 100 mil. Unless Ronaldo is forcing his way to us. To be fair, where else would ronaldo want to go?

Man U - in decline, almost no threat in UCL and not the favourite for EPL, also he's already been there and done that in the EPL
Man C - no history, less of a threat than us in UCL, already been in the EPL and excelled
PSG - no history, less of a threat than us in UCL, lousier league, has to compete with Neymar and Mbappe as the star

carlito

Feb 5, 2015

this would mean a straight breach of the gentlemen's agreement, that is the very basis which the whole deal relies on.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
yes , fans are rare here but we have a official fan club , they go in italy alot during matches and its cool , when i grow up i will try to get into it because i can see juve matches too , juve is my life and i cant spend a day without watching anything about juve or doing a thing related to juve Fino Alla Fine Forza Juventus

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
this would mean a straight breach of the gentlemen's agreement, that is the very basis which the whole deal relies on.
Perez is arguing that the agreement expired 15th of June, Mendes is arguing it’s not a clause it’s just a gentlemen’s agreement, which has no expiry date.

Let’s hope it’s just some Perez ego and he will let go soon. I feel for him, Zidane earlier and now Ronaldo..

carlito

Feb 5, 2015
Perez is arguing that the agreement expired 15th of June, Mendes is arguing it’s not a clause it’s just a gentlemen’s agreement, which has no expiry date.

Let’s hope it’s just some Perez ego and he will let go soon. I feel for him, Zidane earlier and now Ronaldo..
i think the apparent inconsistency is due to our lack of infos, more than a possible disagreement between CR and florentino on what the agreement was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)