Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (163 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
So in the morning news today, they were talking about soem obscure World Cup, I was liek :watface: GIVE ME SOEM FUCKEN NEWS ON CRISTIANO RONALDO. NOW! Who cares about the socalled "World Cup". This is RONALDO CUP 2018!

ANNOUNCE RONALDO

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry to hear. Dude needs to be a bit more careful when eating dick.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol. Can read with one eye or has no idea about Ronaldo? Imagine the surprise when he finds out.

And lmao at the plane talk and watch from last pages. Can't tell if the in depth analyses are forced for fun or people were proper analyzing every directional change. :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we do sign him and Im saying if because its C.Ronaldo and even though it is 90% done deal it sounds so unrealistic.. but if we sign him and keep Dybala while selling Higuain, I cant keep to wonder how will Dybala play alongside him - Despite scoring lots of goals I saw Dybala`s season (apart from the start which he Messid it) as a bad season as he wasnt performing on a constant basis and despite clearly being the most talented player D.Costa was twice as good as him for us.
D.Costa Dybala C.Ronaldo - I cant keep to wonder how will Dybala fare for us..

P.S If you think C.Ronaldo will score the same crazy amount of goals for us as he did for Real you need to think again - Its not impossible but more improbable as our mid is not as good as Real`s - In any case I do expect him to be much better than Higuain who wasnt that bad himself..

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So in the morning news today, they were talking about soem obscure World Cup, I was liek :watface: GIVE ME SOEM FUCKEN NEWS ON CRISTIANO RONALDO. NOW! Who cares about the socalled "World Cup". This is RONALDO CUP 2018!

ANNOUNCE RONALDO

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry to hear. Dude needs to be a bit more careful when eating dick.
caps locks is for the mildly retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)