Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who's still awake? I'm having a burger and watching Brooklyn nine nine while tracking random planes on the flight tracker link you guys shared. These are indeed some desperate times :sergio:
Oh you're watching the plane cause you are a masochist

- - - Updated - - -

Do private jets have in-fight WiFi?
If you're charging 30mil for a product you should include wifi

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who's still awake? I'm having a burger and watching Brooklyn nine nine while tracking random planes on the flight tracker link you guys shared. These are indeed some desperate times :sergio:
06:15 and I been starring at what might as well be a toy plane for 40mins...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i was trying to evade my boss all day while refreshing the pages and looking on the net.. i was able to finish half of the task..but ill have to finish tomorows plus todays task, tomorrow

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yup but I'll bet an arm it doesnt go up by 3.6% when we are rumoured to be interested in Emre Can and Cuadrado types. For a rumour about a close to impossible transfer thats a good signal.

Even without the stock chart at all, its fairly obvious that Ronaldo would boost our commercial value significantly.
3.6% isn't that exciting or noteworthy enough jump when there's news like this (lol at Can and Cuadrado). The increase last two days was more like it and special.

Will be another big jump if we sign him.

Is there a way to invest in Juve from the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Aka how do you buy foreign stocks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)