Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
3.6% isn't that exciting or noteworthy enough jump when there's news like this (lol at Can and Cuadrado). The increase last two days was more like it and special.

Will be another big jump if we sign him.

Is there a way to invest in Juve from the US?

- - - Updated - - -

Aka how do you buy foreign stocks?
Its gone up by 10% afaik now which is huge. I know foreigners can invest in US market but i dunno about european markets i imagine should be doable. lemmi know what you find out

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yes, and a lot of what he said made sense to me.

So many gurus and wannabe gurus, i won't write one off as liar just because what he says doesn't fit the narrative on tuz.
You have GDM, Marca, AS, A'bola, O'Jogo, all Italian press saying that we got a deal with Ronaldo.

But you seem to think that our board is a bunch of amateurs who reached a deal with the player and then they suddenly changed their mind because he costs too much.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
:lol: imagine being that $#@!ing deluded, supporting man utd must be a $#@!ing mental illness the amount of troglodytes that support that team is far to high to be a coincidence.

The best part of this transfer (if it happens) is that it'll make utd supports sad that he wont be back
Liverpool and man u have some real crazy fans

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Rumours that Real want to arrange farewell for CR before he leaves. If thats the case it will probably take even longer.
Wonder what Juve think about that. MOre than anything Ronaldo is here for the promotion that he brings. Real setting up a massive farewell party for Ronaldo basically takes the shine away from whatever we want his arrival to do for us and makes it all about Ronaldo leaving Real and not Ronaldo joining Juventus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)