Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
A few fun tidbits...
We pay ~233M in total squad+training staff employee comp. This would increase it by 59M
We generate 60.3M in match day revenue, just increasing season tickets by 30% would increase revenue by ~6
In terms of licensed products, we generate a measly 24M EUR while Manchester United generate 117M. Presumably Ronaldo would help massively here.

Honestly, I believe it is financially possible if managed correctly.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
A few fun tidbits...
We pay ~233M in total squad+training staff employee comp. This would increase it by 59M
We generate 60.3M in match day revenue, just increasing season tickets by 30% would increase revenue by ~6
In terms of licensed products, we generate a measly 24M EUR while Manchester United generate 117M. Presumably Ronaldo would help massively here.

:beppe:

Jul 20, 2012
A few fun tidbits...

I think Juve are looking at this in two very obvious ways. One the sporting aspect, and the other being the marketability that comes with Ronaldo. Without any figures, I think Juve are stable enough to pay the suggested amount. We can only predict how much of an impact his signing would be on this club. Juventus can become even more marketable just because of him which is why I think Agnelli secretly wants it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tomorrow Real will make CR a giant contract offer, show him how much they appreciate him and he'll stay. Within 48h this saga will be over and one of these stories that will be remembered for years to come, where it seemed for short period of time like Juve could do the unthinkable, take the club to the next level and shake up the football world.

The idea that CR actually signs with Juve is just too absurd to believe. Juve actually paying a player 30m net is just too absurd to believe (and impossible without Exor's help).
Someone debunk this plz

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
A few fun tidbits...

We have 10million followers on IG and CR7 has 110M. Considering we are doing a semi fashion brand, the increase in exposure is going to push the merchandising and licensing side way up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
We have 10million followers on IG and CR7 has 110M. Considering we are doing a semi fashion brand, the increase in exposure is going to push the merchandising and licensing side way up.

The financial side of it is an absolute no brainer. It'll feed into every revenue stream we have.

Not only that but it'll build an image amongst players that Juve is at the very upper echelons of world football, meaning good players are more likely to stay, and top players are more likely to come.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011

Not that it changes anything but he even has 133M. Nr.3 on Instagram (behind @instagram & @selenagomez)! It’s crazy.. that’s more than Beyoncé, Kim K etc.
Huuuuuuge marketing opportunity!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
BREAKING NEWS

VIDEO El Chiringuito Tv: "Riunione Mendes-F. Perez conclusasi pochi minuti fa. Via libera Real"

https://www.vecchiasignora.com/topi...usasi-pochi-minuti-fa-via-libera-real/?page=1

- - - Updated - - -

Guy who is providing the info: Edu Aguirre

http://teleprograma.diezminutos.es/programas-tv/2018/mayo/cristiano-ronaldo-chiringuito-edu-aguirre

Honestly looks legit.

The guy was clear. It seems he is one of cristianos closest friends in spain.... and he clearly said that CR7 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)