Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
Where is Xperd. He thought players like Savic were pipe deeams and now we sign greatest player in the world from the greatest team.

- - - Updated - - -

And who says there isn't any resale value?
I'm sure teams from MLS and China league would offer 50 millions easily for 37 years old Ronaldo

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what the fuck did anyone quote this yet?

Moggi: 'Ronaldo already signed for Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi believes Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo “already signed and had his medical in Munich.”

The rumours of a €100m swoop for the Ballon d’Or winner just keep getting stronger and current Juve director Beppe Marotta did nothing to calm them with his response of “no comment.”

Yesterday Moggi doubted the stories, but today he seems to have changed his tune.

He spoke on 7Gold television about the subject, questioning whether it was necessary to spend that much on a 33-year-old player.

However, Moggi then took to Twitter this evening and wrote: “In my view, he has already signed and had the medical in Munich.”

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
what the $#@! did anyone quote this yet?

By Football Italia staff

Former Juventus director general Luciano Moggi believes Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo “already signed and had his medical in Munich.”

The rumours of a €100m swoop for the Ballon d’Or winner just keep getting stronger and current Juve director Beppe Marotta did nothing to calm them with his response of “no comment.”

Yesterday Moggi doubted the stories, but today he seems to have changed his tune.

He spoke on 7Gold television about the subject, questioning whether it was necessary to spend that much on a 33-year-old player.

However, Moggi then took to Twitter this evening and wrote: “In my view, he has already signed and had the medical in Munich.”
He doesnt even know what he is saying. He first said it wont happen, afther that he said that there is chance, now this.. :lol:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Where is Xperd. He thought players like Savic were pipe deeams and now we sign greatest player in the world from the greatest team.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure teams from MLS and China league would offer 50 millions easily for 37 years old Ronaldo
In the hospital. Get well soon @Xperd

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,606
    what the fuck did anyone quote this yet?

By Football Italia staff

old

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,607

- - - Updated - - -

eye surgery

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
    Tomorrow Real will make CR a giant contract offer, show him how much they appreciate him and he'll stay. Within 48h this saga will be over and one of these stories that will be remembered for years to come, where it seemed for short period of time like Juve could do the unthinkable, take the club to the next level and shake up the football world.

The idea that CR actually signs with Juve is just too absurd to believe. Juve actually paying a player 30m net is just too absurd to believe (and impossible without Exor's help).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)