Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Marca will NEVER EVER make up something that will harm Madrid. They protect the club all the times, like it's their official media vechicle - so they can keep the exclusivity on news that happen there.

And they are treating it as an irreversible situation.

Shit

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep. He doesn't say it's to Juve though. He makes it quite clear the guy is not staying.

I still think a Bayern, PSG or United could swoop in. But it looks pretty realistic to get him now.
If you’re CR7 and you’re looking to play for one more top club in Europe before retiring or heading off to China/US, we make the most sense out of those list of teams.

PSG won’t sign him if they still have Mbappe and Neymar, he won’t go back to Man United IMO, doesn’t get along with Mourinho and he’s been there and done that in England - won everything there is to win with them, it wouldn’t be breaking any new ground for him to play at Old Trafford again. The only other possible big club target would be Bayern, but they haven’t been mentioned at all so far, and I doubt they’d even make such a move tbh.

We tick a lot of boxes if you think about it. Biggest club in Italy, chance to win the league and CL with three different clubs from three different countries, we haven’t won the CL in 22 years and I’m sure he’d love to be the one to help us do that to add to his GOAT image and let’s not forget, he’s been very close to signing to us in the past (thanks for nothing Salas), he’s admitted in interviews that we were a club that he liked as a kid, and even the applause he received from us last April seemed to really have struck a chord with him. It’s still a (very) long shot of course, but it would make a lot of sense in a sporting sense for him to join us.

Jan 5, 2007
CR7-Juve, Spanish media increasingly confused and unsure

Florentino-Mendes summit, awaiting news

Yesterday Juve share trading closed with a record +7.27%

- - - Updated - - -

Fans unstoppable, shares climb 7.27%, the Portuguese phenomenon determined to set new records both on and off the field

The temperature rises for a deal that is reaching the decisive phase

Agent Jorge Mendes called in urgently by Florentino Perez

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
If you’re CR7 and you’re looking to play for one more top club in Europe before retiring or heading off to China/US, we make the most sense out of those list of teams.

PSG won’t sign him if they still have Mbappe and Neymar, he won’t go back Man United IMO, doesn’t get alongwith Mourinho and he’s been there and done that, wouldn’t be breaking any new ground for him to play at Old Trafford again. The only other possible big club target would be Bayern, but they haven’t been mentioned at all so far, and I doubt they’d even make such a move tbh.

We tick a lot of boxes if you think about it. Biggest club in Italy, chance to win the league and CL with three different clubs from three different countries, wehaven’t won the CL in 22 years and I’m sure he’d love to be the one to help us do it, he’s been very close to signing to us in the past (thanks for nothing Salas), he’s admitted in interviews that we were a club that he liked as a kid, and even the applause he received from us last April seemed to really have struck a chord with him. It’s still a (very) long shot of course, but it would make a lot of sense in a sporting sense for him to join us.
good post

- - - Updated - - -

And today's football is a lot about age and potential.

The biggest clubs won't be lining up to signing a 33 yr old for 100M and a 4 yr contract, regardless of who he is.

But of course it is incredibly worthwhile to Juve, despite all that. Just the mentality he will bring to the club..

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Cristiano accepts the salary of Juventus: 30 million euros

The Portuguese has a total agreement with the Italian club for weeks. The only point that remains to be resolved is the agreement between both clubs.

Updated: July 5 2018 02: 45h CEST
As the hours pass, Cristiano Ronaldo is getting closer to Juventus. The Portuguese player has a total agreement with the Italian club for weeks and is fully determined to leave Madrid in the coming days. The only point that remains to be resolved is the agreement between the clubs. 'La Vecchia Signora' has offered 100 million euros to Madrid, while the white club intends to enter something else. Cristiano's desire to leave Madrid due to his disagreements with Florentino Pérez and the desire of the European champion to make cash to face the signing of Neymar make the departure of the Portuguese crack a matter of hours or days.

https://as.com/futbol/2018/07/04/primera/1530740566_467374.html

Not just Marca, also AS believe that a deal is close.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
good post

- - - Updated - - -

And today's football is a lot about age and potential.

The biggest clubs won't be lining up to signing a 33 yr old for 100M and a 4 yr contract, regardless of who he is.

But of course it is incredibly worthwhile to Juve, despite all that. Just the mentality he will bring to the club..
I disagree. I think teams would line up for ronaldo, even at his age. He’s the most marketable athlete on the planet. If juve lands him it’ll be because he wanted it, not because there was nobody else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)