Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Real Madrid urgently called in Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes to discuss the Juventus offer and possibility of leaving.

According to Spanish paper Marca, the representative received a call telling him to be in Madrid by tomorrow to cover the situation.

The reports are continuing to grow that CR7 is on the verge of leaving Madrid after nine years for a €100m switch to Juve.

His rapport with Real Madrid, and specifically President Florentino Perez, has deteriorated over the past year.

It’s believed the Portugal international feels the club doesn’t respect or appreciate him beyond his financial status.

He also wants to be the highest-paid player in the world and is requesting a salary worth €30m per year net in Turin.

The English media mentioned a possible Manchester United counter-proposal, but Marca mentions a difficult relationship between Ronaldo and Coach Jose Mourinho when they last worked together in Madrid.

It would also be improbable if the Italian reports of a €100m release clause being valid only for certain clubs – excluding Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester United – were true.

Meanwhile, after Juventus director general Beppe Marotta said “no comment” when asked about the Ronaldo rumours, now member of the Agnelli family Lapo Elkann has done the same.

“I won’t talk about Juve or football today, we’re here for the presentation of the new Fiat 500. We’ll talk about the rest tomorrow.”
Announce Pellegrini

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Last ditch effort by Perez. He’s desperate. Idiot probably doesn’t realize this isn’t about money anymore. This just adds to the speculation that this is true.

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
Matuidi would be very happy to see Cristiano Ronaldo join Juventus:allegri:

Blaise Matuidi would love to see Cristiano Ronaldo complete a transfer to Juventus this summer. The Portuguese super star has been linked with a move to the Italian giants from Real Madrid, with several English, Italian and Spanish media claiming that Juventus is confident Ronaldo will join them next season.

“I’m not going to lie it would be just great,” Matuidi said on Wednesday. “It would be great to have one of the best players in the world with Juventus in the same club that I am. It would be great for the club and for the Juventus players.”

The former Paris Saint-Germain defender is currently at the World Cup with France and avoided any further questions on Ronaldo. “However, today I’m a player of the French national team and we have bigger fish to fry, no?”, he referred to France’s quarter final clash with Uruguay later this week
https://footballinside.net/2018/07/...happy-to-see-cristiano-ronaldo-join-juventus/

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,300
    You need XPerd help to manage this season transfer. It will smash aguero saga to smitherens

Where xperd btw? He's usually super active posting in this thread.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    eye surgery

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)