Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I think the meeting is to confirm Ronaldo's intention to leave and the transfer fee, I don't why everyone is abondoning the hype train? All back aboard we're still rolling :numnum:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think the meeting is to confirm Ronaldo's intention to leave and the transfer fee, I don't why everyone is abondoning the hype train? All back aboard we're still rolling :numnum:
Exactly.

Sport is sayin that Perez wants Ronaldo to take responsibility in front of fans for leaving.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Exactly.

For real think about it, it was just too fvcking much news and reports regarding this move for it to be false...i also think they will discuss the terms of his departure.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Exactly.

Sport is sayin that Perez wants Ronaldo to take responsibility in front of fans for leaving.
Oh that's even better, for someone with Ronaldo's ego this would only accelerate his departure. I feel like he's the kind of person who is is accountable to nobody.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but that also means he'll try to convince him to stay. Give him the money he wants.
It could be. But I highly doubt it because his main reasons to leave aren't financial I guess, a part of it yes but it's beyond that like it was reported.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

For real think about it, it was just too fvcking much news and reports regarding this move for it to be false...i also think they will discuss the terms of his departure.
And yet nobody has come out to deny or confirm, something big is going on for sure, hopefully we will find out soon. My heart can't take it anymore.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Yes but that also means he'll try to convince him to stay. Give him the money he wants.
The moment Perez gives him the payrise he is looking for this is going to be over. I dont think he has any intention of leaving Madrid. He is obsessed with winning the CHL and even more so getting the Ballon d’Or, and the best way for him to do that is staying in Real.

He just want a payrise, that will satisfy his ego.

Jul 20, 2012
The moment Perez gives him the payrise he is looking for this is going to be over. I dont think he has any intention of leaving Madrid. He is obsessed with winning the CHL and even more so getting the Ballon d’Or, and the best way for him to do that is staying in Real.

He just want a payrise, that will satisfy his ego.
All the reports claim it isnt only about money, so

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Real Madrid urgently called in Cristiano Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes to discuss the Juventus offer and possibility of leaving.

According to Spanish paper Marca, the representative received a call telling him to be in Madrid by tomorrow to cover the situation.

The reports are continuing to grow that CR7 is on the verge of leaving Madrid after nine years for a €100m switch to Juve.

His rapport with Real Madrid, and specifically President Florentino Perez, has deteriorated over the past year.

It’s believed the Portugal international feels the club doesn’t respect or appreciate him beyond his financial status.

He also wants to be the highest-paid player in the world and is requesting a salary worth €30m per year net in Turin.

The English media mentioned a possible Manchester United counter-proposal, but Marca mentions a difficult relationship between Ronaldo and Coach Jose Mourinho when they last worked together in Madrid.

It would also be improbable if the Italian reports of a €100m release clause being valid only for certain clubs – excluding Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester United – were true.

Meanwhile, after Juventus director general Beppe Marotta said “no comment” when asked about the Ronaldo rumours, now member of the Agnelli family Lapo Elkann has done the same.

“I won’t talk about Juve or football today, we’re here for the presentation of the new Fiat 500. We’ll talk about the rest tomorrow.”
Tomorrow, what's tomorrow?

And now this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)