Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
All this feels so unrealistic that it almost seems as it could somehow actually happen from all the media coverage and slick Beppe 'i'm not talking,i'm not talking' response when asked about the rumour, crazy times ahead of us. :lol:

Little to do with Beppe tho, i bet the Agnelli's are largely behind it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course we made an offer. Too many sources reporting the same. And the BBC isn't going to publish just about any rumour.

But there are still many hurdles to overcome, most especially his wages.
If we made an offer to RM then it means we thought about the wages part too. It would be ridiculous otherwise. Beppe will look like an idiot if he hadn't thought about that part first.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If we made an offer to RM then it means we thought about the wages part too. It would be ridiculous otherwise. Beppe will look like an idiot if he hadn't thought about that part first.
No, of course we thought about the wages. But that doesn't mean we're offering Ronaldo whatever the hell he wants.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Yeah exactly. I’m guessing that part came first. That’s usually sorted out before they deal with transfer fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)