Dybala Mandzukic
Dybala Higuain
Dybala Ronaldo

:touched:

Honerable mentions: Giovinco, Anelka, Bentner, Boriello Toni

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No, of course we thought about the wages. But that doesn't mean we're offering Ronaldo whatever the hell he wants.
By "having thought of that" I meant "getting to a general agreement". I think agreeing on transfer fee will be the last piece to be sorted out.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Interesting thought could be that his current gf might be an influence. She’s Spanish but it appears serious, and they already have 1 kid - the only kid of Ronaldo’s where the mother is known. She appears to be stepping into the mother role for the others as well. If they’re thinking of starting a family: perhaps Turin is a nice option given the amount of nature there is, it is quieter than Madrid, and she can probably walk around without being recognized. It appears from the Instagram photos that she is a fan of nature as well, so perhaps Ronaldo and her think of Turin as a nice place to start a family in peace given 3 kids under 1 years old.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Interesting thought could be that his current gf might be an influence. She’s Spanish but it appears serious, and they already have 1 kid - the only kid of Ronaldo’s where the mother is known. She appears to be stepping into the mother role for the others as well. If they’re thinking of starting a family: perhaps Turin is a nice option given the amount of nature there is, it is quieter than Madrid, and she can probably walk around without being recognized. It appears from the Instagram photos that she is a fan of nature as well, so perhaps Ronaldo and her think of Turin as a nice place to start a family in peace given 3 kids under 1 years old.
This may be the worst attempt at logical linear determination yet.

No offense tho

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Realistically, how much longer do you all think that Ronaldo could even play at a very high level? I think it's fair to say that he's beginning his decline but still obviously untouchable.

3 years tops given his work ethic or so? I'm thinking around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)