Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I really hope we sell Pjanic, and drop the deep lying midfielder in order to play 4-2-3-1. This is the only way that we can utilize all our attacking players and play Dybala in his best position.

SMS is THE dream, but I don’t see it happen unless we cash in on Pjanic, which I don’t think we will. Neither Higauin for that matter, as we then would need to replace him, and Icardi is not happening, nor is Morata anywhere good enough to play in our team - I really hope we dodge that bullet.

Lewa is not happening neither, so who is realistically replacing Higauin unless we make the mistake of Morata? I can’t think of a single realistic target.

Personally, I think we will spend the budget on RB and settle for someone like Pellegrini in midfield.

Honestly, I’m not optimistic for this mercato, as I don’t think we will fix our midfield with prober replacements, but I’ve been wrong many times before ��

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really hope we sell Pjanic, and drop the deep lying midfielder in order to play 4-2-3-1. This is the only way that we can utilize all our attacking players and play Dybala in his best position.

SMS is THE dream, but I don’t see it happen unless we cash in on Pjanic, which I don’t think we will. Neither Higauin for that matter, as we then would need to replace him, and Icardi is not happening, nor is Morata anywhere good enough to play in our team - I really hope we dodge that bullet.

Lewa is not happening neither, so who is realistically replacing Higauin unless we make the mistake of Morata? I can’t think of a single realistic target.

Personally, I think we will spend the budget on RB and settle for someone like Pellegrini in midfield.

Honestly, I’m not optimistic for this mercato, as I don’t think we will fix our midfield with prober replacements, but I’ve been wrong many times before ��
:stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juve set to open talks to sign Chelsea and Arsenal target

09 June at 16:30
CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin has gained the attention of clubs across Europe and Juventus have now joined the chase.

The 22-year-old is valued at about twenty million and is expected to be among the protagonists of hosts of the 2018 World Cup. According to Tuttosport, the Juventus management wants to tighten the time to avoid the price hike following possible good performances in this month of June.

The Turin-based newspaper speaks of an imminent contact between the clubs in these days, at least to establish the conditions of the deal before the start of the World Cup.

Golovin joined the senior Moscow side in 2014. This season he became an integral part of the squad, appearing 27 times in the league and 43 times across all competitions (7 goals and 6 assists over that span).

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,936
    :stuckup:

- - - Updated - - -

Report: Juve set to open talks to sign Chelsea and Arsenal target

09 June at 16:30
    CSKA Moscow midfielder Aleksandr Golovin has gained the attention of clubs across Europe and Juventus have now joined the chase.

The 22-year-old is valued at about twenty million and is expected to be among the protagonists of hosts of the 2018 World Cup. According to Tuttosport, the Juventus management wants to tighten the time to avoid the price hike following possible good performances in this month of June.

The Turin-based newspaper speaks of an imminent contact between the clubs in these days, at least to establish the conditions of the deal before the start of the World Cup.

Golovin joined the senior Moscow side in 2014. This season he became an integral part of the squad, appearing 27 times in the league and 43 times across all competitions (7 goals and 6 assists over that span).
    :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Smiliar signing. Kind of unknown name for lowish price, same age and position
    Vidal wasn't really unknown in germany though was he? He was leading in like nearly every defensive stat

don't know anything about this guy

- - - Updated - - -

you like this guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,939
    Vidal wasn't really unknown in germany though was he? He was leading in like nearly every defensive stat

don't know anything about this guy

- - - Updated - - -

you like this guy?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

His price will be tripled/quadrupled....in a few years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)