Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
well it was reported we have 250mil to spend... that's some psg-type shit, but selling higuain, freeing up wages of gigi, licht, kwadwo we might not be too far. I would gladly accept anyt 2 out of these 4: icardi lewa pogba sms. ofcourse two strikers doesnt work here, but my favourite is icardi+pogba, just for the swagger and age

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Top guru saying we have an agreement with lewa for 4 years at 8ml

Savic is the number one, offered 70ml and about 40ml in players in the deal
Hasn't accepted yet
Lewa - I doubt it.. If not Bayern there is only one club I can see him playing at and its a Spanish side not an Italian..
SMS - It seems very difficult as Lazio want to milk out as much as possible while Im not sure we are so eager to pay their valuation so chances arent 0 but not exactly 100 either..

Pogba - The whole thing sounds very weird.. He is a great player who they dont appreciate and valuation shouldnt be low - The talk is about a loan which sounds very weird but then again why is there a talk about it if its not on the table - It seems there is some truth in it but the question is to what degree.. very unlikely but I wouldnt say impossible due to those weird rumors..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah, Lewandowski at Juve is not happening.

RM, EPL, PSG. In that order he'll be making his choice.

I still think Higuain will remain. Eventually he could go to Chelsea is they get Sarri but you know.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
With Sturaro and Marchisio most likely out.

Our midfield atm looks like this :
Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Bentancur, X

We've always had 6 or more options in midifeld. That X could be SMS or it could even be Pellegrini. We just dont know what our precise plans for the midfield is.

IF SMS comes, it would significantly decrease the game time of both Matuidi and Khedira. Not just that but we'll also essentially be having two high wage earners on the bench. Not sure how that's going to work out. Its not like both are in poor physical condition like Marchisio either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)