Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With Sturaro and Marchisio most likely out.

Our midfield atm looks like this :
Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Bentancur, X

We've always had 6 or more options in midifeld. That X could be SMS or it could even be Pellegrini. We just dont know what our precise plans for the midfield is.

IF SMS comes, it would significantly decrease the game time of both Matuidi and Khedira. Not just that but we'll also essentially be having two high wage earners on the bench. Not sure how that's going to work out. Its not like both are in poor physical condition like Marchisio either.
It'll most likely be Khedira's final season anyway, so I'm not too sure he'd mind. As for Matuidi, he should consider himself lucky if he's still a bench option next season, considering his terrible form towards the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
With Sturaro and Marchisio most likely out.

Our midfield atm looks like this :
Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira, Can, Bentancur, X

We've always had 6 or more options in midifeld. That X could be SMS or it could even be Pellegrini. We just dont know what our precise plans for the midfield is.

IF SMS comes, it would significantly decrease the game time of both Matuidi and Khedira. Not just that but we'll also essentially be having two high wage earners on the bench. Not sure how that's going to work out. Its not like both are in poor physical condition like Marchisio either.
Khedira is likely to go after the World Cup.
So in a perfect ending our midfield would look like this: Can,Pjanic and Milinkovic having Matuidi,Bentancur + X as back ups

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well if we're really offloading Marchisio, Sturaro and Khedira then we surely are making room for someone else. I still think that SMS is a pipe dream but he's much more realistic than Pogba who keeps to pop up a lot recently.

That 70m + Rugani thing is not happening and it shouldn't. Rugani has been decent for us so far, he just needs to play more and become more confident. Hopefully more ruthless as well. The CBs are perfect atm, don't touch if not broken.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Juventus will sell Mandragora, Sturaro & Marchisio in the summer. [Sky]
I really think it is a mistake to lose Marchisio, I thought he played relatively well when called upon last season, and had a couple of very good games. Asamoah is the prime example that it takes a lot of time to come back from serious injuries and get your form back. I think next season Marchisio will be ahead of last season. Plus given that we are losing some key players, he is important for the squad.

Would also hope that Mandragora is just a loan.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Paulo Dybala has been offered to PSG (amongst other clubs) according to @Parisunited6. The Juventus player represents an attractive option to PSG who may be especially keen if Edinson Cavani leaves this summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Turin has shit women though, deserving of that shithole of a city.
That’s so true.

From what I hear, Marotta won’t pay him too much in wages because someone so rich wouldn’t want to visit or even live in that shithole of a city.

Infact, I also heard that he’s having second thoughts about signing with us because of Allegri‘ patented “snoozefest” football.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventus have reportedly proposed a four-year contract to former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, who is currently a free agent.

Tuttomercatoweb claim that the Bianconeri offered the deal worth €4.5m per season to the England international.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Juventus have reportedly proposed a four-year contract to former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, who is currently a free agent.

Tuttomercatoweb claim that the Bianconeri offered the deal worth €4.5m per season to the England international.
Yeeess :tuttosport:
Beppe has heard my prayers
Ramsey next pls

- - - Updated - - -

Watch him become England's best midfielder of all times here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)