Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Beppetinho, Paraticissimo, Agnellini...who was the main architect for this?
Man i would pay a fortune to get the whole back story in all the details on that story. A lot of things must have went on behind the scenes between Real, Ronaldo, Mendes, Marotta, Agnelli and high-ranking executives at Exor to get this deal together. There must have been a lot of disbelief and doubt as well as excitement throughout those weeks.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
«Lopetegui calls Cristiano Ronaldo, but does not convince him to stay at Real»

Julen Lopetegui had a long telephone conversation with Cristiano Ronaldo to try to persuade him to stay at Real Madrid, but without success. Mundo Deportivo writes it. The new coach and the player explained their respective positions, with great clarity and frankness, adds the Spanish sports newspaper. But this was not enough to change CR7's mind. The phone call would not have produced any rapprochement between the club and the Portuguese, which indeed confirmed the intention to leave Madrid. Lopetegui then took note of having to start planning the season without Cristiano Ronaldo.
http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc...ronaldo_ma_non_lo_convince_a_restare_al_real/

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Man i would pay a fortune to get the whole back story in all the details on that story. A lot of things must have went on behind the scenes between Real, Ronaldo, Mendes, Marotta, Agnelli and high-ranking executives at Exor to get this deal together. There must have been a lot of disbelief and doubt as well as excitement throughout those weeks.
:agree: can’t wait to hear the genesis of how this transfer took place. Going to be very interesting indeed.

Mar 3, 2014

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How reliable are they?

So Rugani 40M + Higuain 60M = Ronaldo 100M. Add in Stu + Cerri if it's more than 100M.

Considering the rumours that Fiat/Ferrari will pay most of his wage, it's safe to assume no other star will be sold and we might get another good MID.
Stu is 20M and Cerri 15M so 35M more but Mendes`s commission is 20M they say so we have 15M.. but.. we signed Can for 16M..

Dont get into this - No one here knows how to really calculate this thing (despite some wiseguys who might claim they do..)

Overall I think aside from Ronaldo we will be getting a CM but Im not that optimistic about De Ligt as we have Caldara to take Rugani`s spot...
I might be wrong on De Ligt though as Marotta clearly has a thing for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)