Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
@Mark, is he saying CR7 is coming tomorrow?
Tomorrow the private airport of Torino Caselle will be closed; always tomorrow (or tomorrow's day? - living it will be discovered -) the security that takes care of the right home protection Juventus is again in a state of preallerta; the private jet owned by CR7 has reached today Greece, from Madrid via Lisbon; Jorge Mendes has communicated to Real Madrid the prompt availability of Juventus to finalize the agreed payment. (Momblano)

https://translate.google.com/

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Tomorrow the private airport of Torino Caselle will be closed; always tomorrow (or tomorrow's day? - living it will be discovered -) the security that takes care of the right home protection Juventus is again in a state of preallerta; the private jet owned by CR7 has reached today Greece, from Madrid via Lisbon; Jorge Mendes has communicated to Real Madrid the prompt availability of Juventus to finalize the agreed payment. (Momblano)
Yeah, I know how to use Google translate :D, but it's confusing me for the bolded part.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
jokes on you, cause that was me dressed up as Klin's mom.

u just got molested, son
:lol:

I knew something was wrong with the milk this morning!

A milf in a faldetta!
That's called "ghonnella". Faldetta is a clit in maltese. :baus:

That's not how I remember it. Something like this. Bread included.

This was actually the most PG rated picture I could find while typing Maltese Milf.
Maltese bread is the best, especially in Qormi. That and some rabbit stew hnnnngggggg.

Seriously? Out of all forums out there you chose 'tuz to troll?
He chose a forum where you don't actually know who's trolling whom. Genius! :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

ffs I'm not from that forum

What is wrong with you guys. Did that forum do anything to you?

lmao it's like you have PTSD.
@Mark, can you please take action other than banning our actual legit members? Thanks.

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
Is he actually trolling or just a Ronaldo fanboy who's jumping ship now?

You have 70 posts and not one has been about anything but the Ronaldo transfer. That's obviously you.
So if the broccoli user is undercover, he would be so stupid to create a username with a 7 in it and then get discovered like that?

:lol:

@Mark, can you please take action other than banning our actual legit members? Thanks.
Ban on which ground? You know he can ban me and then I won't have a problem getting cleared by the site admins. So good luck with that.

Get your dictatorship tendencies out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)