Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (78 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I know you guys are excited about this deal, but please don't bust @AndreaCristiano's balls for no reason. First because he was the first one who brought this news to Tuz so he deserves some respect for sure, and secondly because I think he brings a new dimension to the forum. We don't often see eye to eye, but please chill out a let's enjoy this beautiful moment together as Juve fans. :sheik:
:andyandbarcelona:

He received a few comments laughing about the fact that he believed that the obvious photoshop was trying to be genuine and then didn't pick up on the obvious sarcasm after. You'd swear there was some kind of targeted campaign against him. If he can't take a few users making the odd joke about him then he really shouldn't be on the internet.

Also you make it sound like AC was some kind of inside source that broke the news before the media outlets. He was the first to post published news, hardly deserving of a free pass and a 'never to be mocked' card

It sounds like your intimate with AC because you are not thinking logically here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who lost the hype inside? If he comes; I will have a Manzo smile, nothing more..
If he does not; we are still one of the favorites for CL with one extra b2b mid and a (Morata Level) striker..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nah dude, everyone is hyped as fuk.

You are losing hype maybe because he didnt came in the first 3 days after the news exploded...and now the worries and impatience, but above all, let down of not having him NOW are getting into you.

Relax.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

He received a few comments laughing about the fact that he believed that the obvious photoshop was trying to be genuine and then didn't pick up on the obvious sarcasm after. You'd swear there was some kind of targeted campaign against him. If he can't take a few users making the odd joke about him then he really shouldn't be on the internet.

Also you make it sound like AC was some kind of inside source that broke the news before the media outlets. He was the first to post published news, hardly deserving of a free pass and a 'never to be mocked' card

It sounds like your intimate with AC because you are not thinking logically here.
lol

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

He was mocking him. Trust me on that :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hydde telling people to Calma :tup:
That is how you can tell that this transfer has gotten to just about everyone :lol:

I'm forgetting to scan things to people, to fill out my underwriting worksheets, you name it, I'm, fucking it up today :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)