Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
he was called this morning from his vacation but don't know what they said. :p
this should be fun once the leaks start getting published. I am just grateful Allegri didn't leave after Cardiff ;) thanks Mark :beer:

It went something like this:

ANNOUNCE.BONAVENTUUUUUURAAAAAA

And Agnelli just turned out around and said, you have no idea whats coming, hold my beer Euro Max :klin:
:lol: i think euromax will need something much stronger than beer to down once he finds out who juventus really got :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juve's 50% of the equation is secured :agree:
logical :agree: considering now juve needs to settle the $ question with Madrid.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
But in all serious, lets take a moment to look back at how far we have come in these past 5 years. Even if it doesn't go through, we're seriously linked with Cristiano Ronaldo right now, unarguably among the top two players in the world right now. Just read the first post here, look at those names we were linked with.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/377...-talk-(2013-14)?highlight=summer+mercato+2013

Tbf he's easily #1 right now. Absolute monster. And I was always firmly on the Messi > side of the argument but the last few years he has looked so lethargic and Ronaldo has stepped up in every big game going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)