Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
My wife will be in Northern Italy for work next week for 10 days. I've instructed her, according to @Tanu_Mz whom she has never met, has claimed this will be done before she arrives in Italy which means official juve Ronaldo jersey's could be available for purchase. She has a mission. Find a jersey. Buy a jersey. Bring home said jersey for wear...to her husband.

asdfadlfh;sadlfh;aljsfhaflhd

Jul 20, 2012
so it goes with the 1st part I read.
:green:

- - - Updated - - -

My wife will be in Northern Italy for work next week for 10 days. I've instructed her, according to @Tanu_Mz whom she has never met, has claimed this will be done before she arrives in Italy which means official juve Ronaldo jersey's could be available for purchase. She has a mission. Find a jersey. Buy a jersey. Bring home said jersey for wear...to her husband.

asdfadlfh;sadlfh;aljsfhaflhd
You want your wife to be part of a stampede in Torino?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Just hope he isn't playing Juve to get more out of RM. Love to hate for the guy if that happens. I doubt it with this much talk but who knows? Ronaldo. Money talks and 9 years is a long time with 1 club. IMO his soccer legacy after retiring would be greater staying and winning with RM unless he leads Juve to a CL title.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,969
    and whats ur opinion? Im not so excited today - tbf we didnt hear any fresh news expect this meeting in Torino (Allegri, Agnelli, MArotta and Para).
    Momblano says Allegri has been called to Juve headquarters.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    It's that time again, folks. Let's take a moment from the mercato madness that Tanu and Mark are causing and enjoy some highlights from FIF:

:lol:

:howler:

@piotrr

- - - Updated - - -

looks at my post from FIF to see their coping mechanisms :lol:
    Best one yet:

I hope Ronaldo goes to Juve. Would make beating them or even getting a point from them all the more satisfying

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)