Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
betting odds

Ronaldo - Juve -> 1.36....another one 1.15

Ronaldo- Real -> 2.75
The best part of these odds is this: (my thesis)
When James was rumoured to come to Juve, betting was suspended pretty quickly. But that was because there was no longer a market - ie: people taking the other side, presumably for a lack of general interest. This is likely more active with more volume, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is a huge wealth transfer from salty MAN U fans betting against it to those taking the the view that it will happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The best part of these odds is this: (my thesis)
When James was rumoured to come to Juve, betting was suspended pretty quickly. But that was because there was no longer a market - ie: people taking the other side, presumably for a lack of general interest. This is likely more active with more volume, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is a huge wealth transfer from salty MAN U fans betting against it to those taking the the view that it will happen.
I expect Adidas deal to triple, Jeep one, too.

A few other sponsors should join too.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
talk about ambitions :lol:
That's exactly how I read it too :lol:

The one on their page about how members there thought they were getting closer to Juve but one dropped a hard reality check that their closest to Juve was a 20 point difference :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I expect Adidas deal to triple, Jeep one, too.

A few other sponsors should join too.
Jeep is probably shitting themselves right now for 2 things:

1.) Holy shit, our brand exposure is about the Jump 200%

2.) Holy shit, Juve will either want more or find a new sponsor.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
That's exactly how I read it too :lol:

The one on their page about how members there thought they were getting closer to Juve but one dropped a hard reality check that their closest to Juve was a 20 point difference :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jeep is probably shitting themselves right now for 2 things:

1.) Holy shit, our brand exposure is about the Jump 200%

2.) Holy shit, Juve will either want more or find a new sponsor.
You know fiat owns jeep right??

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nothing can convince me that this deal is going through without any help from Exor.

Jeep only pays us 18m per year as shirt sponsor. VW is paying fucking Wolfsburg 30m. Suning is paying 15m to just sponsor Inter's training center, a completely inflated price. There is A LOT of room to invest more money into Juve by Exor if they want, without it being excessive and Uefa becoming suspicious.

They could increase the Jeep deal, they could add a second shirt-sponsor, they could rename the training center "Jeep training center" or something like that. So many ways to increase revenue quickly if they want. And they of course have the money.
You know fiat owns jeep right??
I do, but its also known we have a sponsorship deal with them.

- - - Updated - - -

if this deals fails, i demand someone should be held responsible
Mark will be the punching bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)