Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
I dont think he is coming here for juve, he is coming here for the novelty of breaking more records and getting trophies he has not won before, while getting top dollars and a new fanbase. Thats it. Real Madrid is glamorous, if it was for that... he shouldnt have even consiedered a juve move. I think he got enough of real madrid and florentino, and is a matter of time before he becomes 2nd fiddle to neymar or Mbappe. He knows that.

Only that he IS already the CL GOAT. Theres no one that comes close to what he has done in real madrid and the CLs he has won, not even the great Messi. If you are talking about the all time GOAT.... he missed the chance when he got eliminated in Russia.... and theres nothing he can do to change that. Only by that fact, he is not on par with Pele, Zidane, Maradona etc...that boat sailed. He needed that cup, and will not have another chance most likely.

Winning another CL with Madrid and scoring $#@!loads is more of the same....
But winning the CL with the perennial cursed team, the loser of losers, on the other hand...

Translate please, i only understand Bayern munich.
Nothing to do with Bayern. Moggi saying he already signed and did his medical in Munich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)