Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's because of marketing. This is no regular transfer of a player, this is a transfer of one of the biggest marketing assets in the history of sports.
Look at our new logo for example. It's all about marketing in football nowadays.

This is not only Juve money, this will also be financed with 'Fiat' money. I'm almost sure about that.
Hell, I even think that this decision was made outside of Marotta and Paratici but by the Agnelli's.
Well, all decitions need to pass thru them because they are the ones with the money, like in any business.
But in this particular case,i think Agnelli and Elkann had to handle the situation themselves because the deal involved sooo many financial tweaks, that it was totally out of Beppe and Paraticis hand to deal with. They needed to dig way more than usual in the coffers and elsewhere, a matter only the owners can deal with.

You say that the relations are broken down but let's say if Perez gives him the raise he's been asking for he will end up staying? Sorry but It doesn't make much sense to me. If something is already broken how could it be easily fixed when another employer is offering you as much along with a new challenge to prove that you're the GOAT?
I think the same.

And lets be honest, it cannot be only about money....CR7 has won everything there is to win in madird...over 9 years. I think someone can get so much of something before trying to find something to keep going.
He has nothing to play for in Madrid, its only about money....on the other hand..Serie A and Juventus could be an interesting incentive in the career of a player who has nothing else to play for.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Well, all decitions need to pass thru them because they are the ones with the money, like in any business.
But in this particular case,i think Agnelli and Elkann had to handle the situation themselves because the deal involved sooo many financial tweaks, that it was totally out of Beppe and Paraticis hand to deal with. They needed to dig way more than usual in the coffers and elsewhere, a matter only the owners can deal with.

I think the same.

And lets be honest, it cannot be only about money....CR7 has won everything there is to win in madird...over 9 years. I think someone can get so much of something before trying to find something to keep going.
He has nothing to play for in Madrid, its only about money....on the other hand..Serie A and Juventus could be an interesting incentive in the career of a player who has nothing else to play for.
Absolutely! And I think that Ronaldo knows that his coming to Serie A will make Juve an even bigger target than they already are, all our rivals will try to keep up with this transfer and our raise of quality. This could become easily the transfer of the century in terms of changes that it would bring upon a major league that has been suffering for quite a while now. Every investor in the world will be looking to merge into the Italian football scene to make profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)