Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
You say that the relations are broken down but let's say if Perez gives him the raise he's been asking for he will end up staying? Sorry but It doesn't make much sense to me. If something is already broken how could it be easily fixed when another employer is offering you as much along with a new challenge to prove that you're the GOAT?
IMO he knows that if he should stand a chance to be considered the GOAT he should stay in Real. Best chance to keep winning the CHL, scoring a shit load of goals in a team that is perfectly set up to him.

Relationships can be fixes in a second if you get what you want.

Plus I doubt that we have the means or any intention of paying him what he wants.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Absolutely! And I think that Ronaldo knows that his coming to Serie A will make Juve an even bigger target than they already are, all our rivals will try to keep up with this transfer and our raise of quality. This could become easily the transfer of the century in terms of changes that it would bring upon a major league that has been suffering for quite a while now. Every investor in the world will be looking to merge into the Italian football scene to make profit.
I dont think he is coming here for juve, he is coming here for the novelty of breaking more records and getting trophies he has not won before, while getting top dollars and a new fanbase. Thats it. Real Madrid is glamorous, if it was for that... he shouldnt have even consiedered a juve move. I think he got enough of real madrid and florentino, and is a matter of time before he becomes 2nd fiddle to neymar or Mbappe. He knows that.

IMO he knows that if he should stand a chance to be considered the GOAT he should stay in Real. Best chance to keep winning the CHL, scoring a $#@! load of goals in a team that is perfectly set up to him.

Relationships can be fixes in a second if you get what you want.

Plus I doubt that we have the means or any intention of paying him what he wants.
Only that he IS already the CL GOAT. Theres no one that comes close to what he has done in real madrid and the CLs he has won, not even the great Messi. If you are talking about the all time GOAT.... he missed the chance when he got eliminated in Russia.... and theres nothing he can do to change that. Only by that fact, he is not on par with Pele, Zidane, Maradona etc...that boat sailed. He needed that cup, and will not have another chance most likely.

Winning another CL with Madrid and scoring shitloads is more of the same....
But winning the CL with the perennial cursed team, the loser of losers, on the other hand...

Translate please, i only understand Bayern munich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)