Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (105 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Under the assumption that Ronaldo wants to leave Real and we are ready to move around to find the needed funds, this rumour is actually quite plausible.
and also assuming he’s got the biggest ego he’d surely want to win more trophies where he hasn’t yet. And between Italy and Germany, being a Portuguese I’d like to assume he’d pick Italy for food, language and weather.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
no City? Bayern? boy we are good

No way Guardiola signs CR7. Bayern doesn't suit him. The only teams I can think of are Utd and us. With us he's guaranteed Serie A titles and it would mean he has won the EPL, La Liga and Serie A. I can see why he'd choose us.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Three most important things to resolve if/when he comes:

1. Who's gonna let Cuadrado know he needs to give up no7?
2. Who's gonna take FKs and PKs between him, Dybala and Pjanić? Do the latter two even dare stand next to the ball?
3. Who's gonna stop the Tuz meltdown after Allegri benches him his first game because you can't play right away if you're new?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Man United is the main reason I don't believe in this, actually. They always wanted to bring him "home", could easily afford the transfer fee and wouldn't need sponsoring even for the wages.

But @Maddy I do see signs that make the Juve-deal plausible as well.

- Sponsoring (if true)
- CR7 wanting to win titles he hasn't already won (Serie-A)
- CR7 maybe relishing the challenge to end our CL drought
- Juve / Mendes relations seem good
- TANU'S PROPHECY

That said, though. No :D No no no. It can't be!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong thread tho.
Right thread, I'm camping in this thread until Cristiano is done, so this thread is where its at til mercato ends for me.

Plus I don't visit the other thread, I can only imagine the jelly Germans are talking shit about Sweden. Potentially best summer ever since 94 : tuttosport:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
Three most important things to resolve if/when he comes:

1. Who's gonna let Cuadrado know he needs to give up no7?
2. Who's gonna take FKs and PKs between him, Dybala and Pjanić? Do the latter two even dare stand next to the ball?
3. Who's gonna stop the Tuz meltdown after Allegri benches him his first game because you can't play right away if you're new?
1. Offer Cuadrado money.
2. This could get tricky...
3. Meltdown will be amazing

But still, who cares, CR7 baby...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,194
    No way Guardiola signs CR7. Bayern doesn't suit him. The only teams I can think of are Utd and us. With us he's guaranteed Serie A titles and it would mean he has won the EPL, La Liga and Serie A. I can see why he'd choose us.
    United got Mourinho. They hate each others guts.

JuveMerica

Jul 14, 2017
    Wages mean nothing in this situation, IMO. Having Ronaldo on this team guarantees more revenue for Juve. So many more people all over the world watching Juve, buying merchandise, so much more attention. More $$$$$. It could be the best thing to happen to Serie A in general in a long time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)