Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (835 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's mainly Dybala. Max wants Higuain to stay on the last man. Higuain wastes his sprint to press the keeper or CBs ahead of Dybala.

If Berna was playing Dybala's position, you would see him running around a lot more. Dybala is in no way a CAM.
its because Dybala is a CF as well :p

and i have no problem with not tracking back and helping out defensively, but when one man does it. when you have 2 guys staying high, you will suffer against great attacking teams. plus with one striker you have one of the b2b CMs alternately sprinting up and helping the CF in pressing the CBs when they have the ball, so our pressing game wouldnt suffer with hust one striker

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
It's mainly Dybala. Max wants Higuain to stay on the last man. Higuain wastes his sprint to press the keeper or CBs ahead of Dybala.

If Berna was playing Dybala's position, you would see him running around a lot more. Dybala is in no way a CAM.
Dybala moves so much on the pitch when we attack that it's pretty understandable that he needs to catch breath at times when we defend. Dybala is a SS/AM.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah but that happens with every single striker at times. It's not like you have other strikers sprinting back every single time. Both of them logs big distances each and every game. There is no way you can call either of them lazy.
i know, but you should have one man infront of play, not 2. defending with 8 against Carvajal, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema is asking for trouble

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This is annoying to be honest.
Thats whay i want us to have a supreme midfield... to not be obliged to witness us waiting for team to smash us to pieces to THEN react when they get tired of scoring against us.

Most stupid way of playing since forever.

Bolded. Exactly , for the love of god. Its so difficult to understand this? Why we neeed to wait to get banged to react? This way the story of our lives in the CL this season. Pure cowardice.

Lel, what about he preferred madrid news just a page ago?

SOmeone is lying :D

- - - Updated - - -

I really dont like him as a CAM to be honest. He hesitates way too much and is not exactly fast. His best plays come when he receives the ball near the box and does a swift layoff for an assist, or finishes the play himself.
The transfer guru of this forum has already said that deal for SMS is done

Jun 6, 2015
i know, but you should have one man infront of play, not 2. defending with 8 against Carvajal, Marcelo, Modric, Kroos, Isco, Ronaldo, Benzema is asking for trouble
True. I think for majority of the time they do well in getting back to cover passing lanes. It's not even that unusual to have Dybala back close to our own box starting attacks.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@Xperd so what's the deal
sms prefers Juve or Real? Cause I read both in less then 2 pages.
As for Icardi, % ?
To get both, how likely, % pls @Mark has taken away too many players i fapped to like Black Jesus, Neymar, Suarez, Kovacic, Coutinho when he was at inda, delle ali, son, pereira, fabinho and so much more
he gave me can :(

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,794
    @Xperd so what's the deal
    sms prefers Juve or Real? Cause I read both in less then 2 pages.
    As for Icardi, % ?
    To get both, how likely, % pls @Mark has taken away too many players i fapped to like Black Jesus, Neymar, Suarez, Kovacic, Coutinho when he was at inda, delle ali, son, pereira, fabinho and so much more
    he gave me can :(
    just calma

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 835)