Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:rakib&orgut:

- - - Updated - - -

:whoknows:
So anyone with different ideas than yours is ridiculous?!
I said I wanted Mandzukic to play and I said he will score while everyone here wanted Cuadrado to play instead - 2 goals from Mandzukic say I was right...
Im not saying I support the formation and tactic he posted but I respect different opinions than mine..

- - - Updated - - -

Elkann will invest...

LOL

same old story...we'll buy but still sell.
Unfortunately I guess you are right..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Which EPL team ? You're just being hopeful at this point
Fucking Everton for all we know. All those teams have disgusting money. Chelsea is done with Morata, maybe it's them. Atletico will sell Griezman with no replacement currently. Lewandowski could leave Bayern.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fucking Everton for all we know. All those teams have disgusting money. Chelsea is done with Morata, maybe it's them. Atletico will sell Griezman with no replacement currently. Lewandowski could leave Bayern.
Realistically we can't expect Higuain to move to clubs of that level. Atletico already have Costa. Bayern might find
a younger striker to replace Lewa. Chelsea is an outside chance as long as Conte stays but I'm not hopeful at all.

Realistically, we can only expect him to move back to Argentina when his contract expires(2021)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Realistically we can't expect Higuain to move to clubs of that level. Atletico already have Costa. Bayern might find
a younger striker to replace Lewa. Chelsea is an outside chance as long as Conte stays but I'm not hopeful at all.

Realistically, we can only expect him to move back to Argentina when his contract expires(2021)
I dont think our board want to sell Higuain so it doesnt really matter if Chelsea want him or not...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So anyone with different ideas than yours is ridiculous?!
I said I wanted Mandzukic to play and I said he will score while everyone here wanted Cuadrado to play instead - 2 goals from Mandzukic say I was right...
Im not saying I support the formation and tactic he posted but I respect different opinions than mine..

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately I guess you are right..
Wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea or Arsenal :xfinger:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Knowing how our mercato works we will probably sell someone (probably A.Sandro) and get someone else instead in another area and get a less talented replacement
A.Sandro is likely to leave so thats 70M
30M is our budget
We will definitely get a CM - If its Can on a free transfer we might go for another CM
The replacement of A.Sandro (as it seems) will be Darmian
Polak;Darmian/Spinazzola Chiellini Benatia MDS; Khedira Can/CM Pjanic; D.Costa Higuain Dybala - This is what I expect we do this summer (not what I want but what I think will happen)
CM can be Fabinho (not likely) Can alone (also not likely as even if we get Can I guess we will get another CM) SMS (Yes SMS might come here despite Marotta saying no.. He also said no about Higuain...)

Im not a big fan of Darmian but the scenario of Darmian for A.Sandro and SMS for Matuidi should make us stronger even if our wide defenders arent exactly the ones we will be picking ourselves..

The biggest problem IMO is Dybala D.Costa Higuain - they need to understand how to play 4-3-3 to perfection

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Chelsea or Arsenal :xfinger:
Ok so maybe not all the forum.. Most of the forum clearly wanted Cuadrado instead

- - - Updated - - -

45M and we dont make losses
45M? Higuain? I`d buy another Higuain for that sum...

BTW I heard Dybala misses Morata - He seems to have lost his touch but even if he still has it - He will cost way more than his actual worth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)