Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If u guys really think we are going to buy one more top player for midfield then u should prepare for a big disappoitment. While i understand and agree that we are in need of one - lets be real for a moment - no way its actually happening.
We invested big wages in Can and have Benta for develop. There is no way we sign another CM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I feel we're one TOP CM away from a more than perfect mercato. IMO we still need someone who either is a Vidal or a Pogba. Someone with energy, who can protect the ball under pressure or dribble his way out of pressing, who can push forward in possession. We need that link-up play so Dybala won't drop so deep and be inefficient. Cancelo would help too in this process, but a CM, alongside Pjanic and Matuidi would do great. Bentancur should get minutes ahead of Khedira, who is like a walking zombies in most games.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I feel we're one TOP CM away from a more than perfect mercato. IMO we still need someone who either is a Vidal or a Pogba. Someone with energy, who can protect the ball under pressure or dribble his way out of pressing, who can push forward in possession. We need that link-up play so Dybala won't drop so deep and be inefficient. Cancelo would help too in this process, but a CM, alongside Pjanic and Matuidi would do great. Bentancur should get minutes ahead of Khedira, who is like a walking zombies in most games.
:nanes:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
:agree:

You would sign Kovacic?

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
You described Kante. He is essential the counter press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
:agree:

You would sign Kovacic?
I haven't seen Kovacic much, but he seems more like a Pjanic replacement, rather than someone who can play alongside him. I really wanna see Dybala - CR7 - Costa up front; so we need capable mids who can win hearers too; don't know how good Kovacic is in that area of the game. Pogba seems like perfect; good passer, good pushing forward and I remember him making sliding and standing tackles to win back the ball and then charge up front. If he's impossible, than rather go for someone of his ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I like lolzillians but he's not the guy I had in mind :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

You described Kante. He is essential the counter press.

Haven't seen him too much, a couple of dozens minutes at WC... He seems like an limited offensive version of Vidal. Kante - Pjanic - Matuidi would be too defensive IMO and who will push forward, maybe Pjanic but then he'd go past his regista role. Kovacic - Pjanic - Matuidi seems too soft as far as I can judge Kova.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Paredes is Kovacic with better defense. He’s an ideal deep lying playmaker. Would allow pjanic to go back to the role he had in Roma, in a more advanced position.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What's the point of getting one more midfielder, what would it change?
CR7 will single-handed deliver us the games he wish and Bonucci will deliver his known mortal flukes.
No point to stress our financials and risk our status, we will win the double and reach CL semis, with or without another CM

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
we will win the double and reach CL semis, with or without another CM
Winning Serie A & Coppa should not be seen as an objective anymore. We have a very strong squad and other clubs are clueless so winning domestically would be a given, a consequence of us starting our games. Having the season you just said, it should be viewed as meh only; we didn't sign CR7 to win in Italy, we signed him to win CL. We've worked hard to get here but we've passed a certain level and we don't measure our strength with Roma, Napoli and Milan clubs anymore. A top CM would make our team as best as it can be, giving it a nice improvement as all our other areas are strong.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
That’s a horrible offer. Those are literally rejects. I mean Gomes didn’t really play and neither did Mina. Giving Khedira + 80M is far superior. He started for a good team last year, knows the coach as well and his system.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I think ManU reluctant to release him without major replacement,

I say swap with Pjanic and we get SMS in loan 😁

Anyway, this soap opera will finish finally on thursday either this or that. Am tired refreshing the news updates following all this... 😣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)