Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter going after Modric. If we weren’t getting SMS that would’ve been nice ;)
Inter to pay his 500mil release clause. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Which is the funniest opinion of this summer?

- Matuidi is worse than Khedira
- Pjanic is worth 100m
- Pjanic is better than SMS and Pogba
- Cancelo is a "natural RB" who's great defensively too and will never play as a winger
- Rugani should and will be sold while Caldara is untouchable
The funniest is that DylDyl member with "losing Higuain badly damages the overall quality of the squad." And that we will have trouble replacing his goals. :hihi:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

- Pjanic is worth 100m
- Cancelo is a "natural RB" who's great defensively too and will never play as a winger
:lol:

SMS has a long way to go before he is worthy of wiping Pjanic's ass.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009

- Pjanic is worth 100m
Without a doubt :)

Pjanic performed way better than Pogba last 2 years , only because he scored in final doesn't flush 2 years he was average for Man Utd :)
SMS better than Pjanic ? LOL

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We were humiliated in the transfer involving Bonucci, Higuain and Caldara, it's quite simple. This was just a game of patience, and Beppe got scared and panicked.

Who got a better deal here, and let's be honest and objective. It's definitely Milan. They are getting rid of a player that is forcing his way out, had a shitty year and are getting more for him than what they paid for; how is this even possible. And not to mention they are getting Higuain on loan+option, in addition to Caldara who has a bright future ahead of him.

Let's look at it from Juve's perspective:
1. Why on earth would we want/need Bonucci back? The fucker forced his way out last year, caused a shitstorm during the halftime of the fucking CL final, thought he was bigger than the club, disrespected Allegri (who I value far higher than Bonucci, even before the latter went to Milan), celebrated in Juve stadium, etc.. Not the mention how shitty season Bonucci had. Seriously why are we even considering taking him back?
2. Caldara, I feel for this guy. We had him on loan for 1.5 years, held a press conference for him, started integrating him into the team, now we are basically forcing him out just to bring Bonucci back? (ok I know, that this also relates to Higuain).
3. I understand that we need to sell Higuain, but please don't tell me no club in the world would take Higuain on 18m loan with an option to buy, you have to be stupid to believe it.

Beppe also showed his character by forcing out the players that don't want to leave, and at the same time saying we only sell players who express their wish to leave. If I was in Caldara's place and I was being offered to other clubs and Beppe would be indicating that the club wants me gone, of course, I would also say that I want to leave, who the fuck wouldn't. So Beppe can go fuck himself with this statements.

We got played so hard in this deal, it's crazy. We had all the cards in our hands, but we panicked. If we really wanted to sign Bonucci, we had the player's strong will on our side, we had a player (Caldara) that was more than happy to stay with us, and we knew that we can afford to let Higuain go on 18m loan. All we needed to do is to be patient; come the end of August, some team might be getting shitty results, Morata might be playing badly, some star striker might get injured, teams panick at the end of the market,..., and here is the opportunity to sell Higuain. But no, we were more interested in fucking the whole thing up.

I am more than happy with what Beppe & co did this summer since the signings were just amazing, but this deal really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. We just look so retarded in this deal, we are even concluding negotiations at Milan's offices, ffs.

But what's done is done, I am just really worried about the average age of our CB department and about Bonucci coming back since if he doesn't start putting in WC performances starting matchday 1 he won't overcome this since fans will just turn against him even more than they would otherwise.
We got the better deal on Higuain, Milan got the better deal on Caldara, Bonucci is the biggest winner.

Thanks for the suicide note.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is better than SMS. He’s not better than Pogba though, no way. Pogba has ballon potential, just needs to get away from mourinho
Opinion on SMS changed drastically after three WC games. As has ones about Pjanic after 80-100m rumors.

Footy fans.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We got the better deal on Higuain, Milan got the better deal on Caldara, Bonucci is the biggest winner.

Thanks for the suicide note.

- - - Updated - - -

Opinion on SMS changed drastically after three WC games.

Footy fans.
We should have been patient as he said, waited until the end of August and some teams panicking over early shitty results, and there is the market opportunity to sell Higuain... I mean, the market would be closed in both England and Italy, so we couldn't actually sell him... but the demand for him would have gone up and that's all that matters. :mut:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
:agree:
The only thing missing in this mercato is a WC midfielder to partner Pjanic but I guess we will have to wait until next year for this..

- - - Updated - - -

Porto Ajax and Monaco are the best places for young forwards IMO so cheer up, he might turn into somebody..
I thought Matuidi looked world class in the world cup. If he continues that form he could be like a new signing for us

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)