Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
:agree: We'd be fools to try and improve our midfield and give ourselves a better chance of winning the CL.

I don't think Pogba is coming, but he should definitely be our target next summer, along with Martial.
any chance Lotito somehow stops being an absolute retard and lets SMS go for like 60-80 mil?

I wonder if we can afford that if we sell off Higuain and Rugani/Benatia and maybe sell Sandro for 60, buy Teles for 40 for that +20

If we buy SMS for say 75, split over 3 years on a lowish salary like 3 mil. Would be amazing

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
World cup disagrees with you

I wouldnt expect the kind of maturity he showed in the world cup from a 2014 version of himself.
I love Pogba , but he is getting overrated because a goal on final game (Any good gk should have stopped that shot) , he wasn’t that good for past 2 seasons for MU , he is getting only because he won wc and scored!

I would rather judge a player on his last 2 seasons than 7 games in a month :)

And yes i wouls love to have him here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sell Rugani for 40m, Get 30+Bonucci for Higuain. Sell Pjaca with option to buy back to some team for 20m (I would keep him thou), sell Sturaro for 15-20m. Sign Savic or Pogba if the rumor are true. And we are worlds best team.

Now time to wake up :D
Chelsea are offering 55m and we should sell for 40m ?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
This is bullshit right?

Why the fuck would we sell Benatia to bring in Bonucci?

Not only is he a complete idiot and douchebag, he has been exposed as a fraud of a defender.

I mean you guys saw him last season right? Some of you are really trying to rationalise bringing him back? Is this real life?
This :)

Benatia >>>> Bonucci

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
any chance Lotito somehow stops being an absolute retard and lets SMS go for like 60-80 mil?

I wonder if we can afford that if we sell off Higuain and Rugani/Benatia and maybe sell Sandro for 60, buy Teles for 40 for that +20

If we buy SMS for say 75, split over 3 years on a lowish salary like 3 mil. Would be amazing
There were a lot of clubs with lots of money that were looking for a top class midfielder and not one went for SMS.

If SMS is really a 100 million euro, world class midfielder then he wouldn't be sitting in Lazio especially when the president is willing to listen to offers.

I feel if so many other clubs don't feel safe to take the gamble then maybe he is overrated. Something is holding the clubs back and I don't think its his valuation considering the money that has been dropped for the likes of Pogba, Higuain, Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe, Coutinho, Dembele

on a side note: In the top 10 most expensive transfers of all time, Juventus have been involved in 3. Buying Higuian and Ronaldo and selling Pogba. We have been more active than Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and PSG.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So many sensational rumors. Honestly though I would be happy if we sold Higuian and Rugani and replace Rugani with that young Ajax defender and close the mercato. It would be an 8-9/10 for me. Basically, Spinazzola and Cancelo are an upgrade on Lichsteiner and Asamoah, Caldara an upgrade on Howedes, Can an upgrade on Sturaro. And Ronaldo not just an upgrade in Higuain but everybody. And at the same time all without stretching ourselves to much financially.

I want Pjanic to stay.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
I was dreaming of

Out
Higuain (60)
Sandro (60)
Benatia (25)
Sturaro (15)
Mandragora (15)
Khedira (15)

In
SMS (75)
Teles (35)
Godin (20)

but woke up and realized

Out
Higuain (60)
Sandro (60)
Rugani (55)

In
Darmian (20)

:beppe::beppe::beppe:
Khedira and Sturaro offered new contracts

:sergio::sergio::sergio:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Why would anyone want him back? No chance of this happening.

:scared:
All the sit downs with Benetia are starting to make sense now. Something tells me this has been in the works for awhile.

We'd be morons to take him back to be honest. It's like taking back a spouse that cheated on you with your arch nemesis. Except now she is fat and just as high maintenance as before and you've already replaced her with a better looking girl.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All the sit downs with Benetia are starting to make sense now. Something tells me this has been in the works for awhile.

We'd be morons to take him back to be honest. It's like taking back a spouse that cheated on you with your arch nemesis. Except now she is fat and just as high maintenance as before and you've already replaced her with a better looking girl.
Except in your case, the new girl has a penis. :snoop:
@Wittl @DAiDEViL

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Keep that bitch Bonucci away from Juve.Let him enjoy his Bbilan days and fuck him.He made his choice.And the last season shows why he was rated so high.Because of our whole defense.Not cause he is an awesome player.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was dreaming of

Out
Higuain (60)
Sandro (60)
Benatia (25)
Sturaro (15)
Mandragora (15)
Khedira (15)

In
SMS (75)
Teles (35)
Godin (20)

but woke up and realized

Out
Higuain (60)
Sandro (60)
Rugani (55)

In
Darmian (20)

:beppe::beppe::beppe:
Khedira and Sturaro offered new contracts

:sergio::sergio::sergio:
Nothing of this is reality..
Rugani will not leave for 55M
A.Sandro will hopefully remain
We wont pay 20M for Darmian
Khedira is ok - I dont know what people have against him..
Stu will leave for sure..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This :)

Benatia >>>> Bonucci

Would you say that when he played for us?!
Bonucci is better but now that he is at Milan you cant really see it...
Anyway he can go elsewhere - The only comeback I`d like is Pogba

P.S He also celebrated against us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)