Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Bonnuci can fuck off for a number of reasons.

First and foremost he left Juventus for our direct rivals. He then became their captain and didn't hesitate to celebrate after scoring against us. After spending seven seasons with us and after scoring for our direct rivals in our own stadium the level of respect Bonnuci showed was deplorable. It was only a few months after leaving us.

Secondly considering the shit season he has had I think that looking back 42 million for him considering he is a centre back and 31 years old was a good piece of business. I honestly don't know what he would cost to buy back but any price over 20 million just isn't worth it in my opinion. There are defenders in far better form, without the baggage and much younger out there for a lot cheaper than what Bonnuci may cost.

Thirdly, his wages at Milan are 7.5 million. He can fuck right off if he thinks he is getting close to that here. He doesn't deserve to be one of our top earners and his form doesn't justify it. I really don't want to throw our financials out of whack just to appease a player who decided to leave anyway and is in awful form.

Fourthly and finally.. He is widely reported to have been at the center of the half time CL final locker room bust up. We went in at HT at 1-1 and in the second half fell apart perhaps because of what happened at HT. I personally believe there are too many reports of this incident to have not have happened. We also saw the sudden departures of Alves and Bonnuci thereafter. If Bonnuci can be that destructive to the team and attempts to wield that kind of influence then I would prefer him out of the team. A true leader doesn't use his influence to negatively disrupt a team no matter how upset or angry he is.

Allegri is the boss and has earned the right to be considered one of the best managers in the world. He just as important to this team as one of our best players. I really don't want Bonnuci coming in and clashing with Allegri or challenging him. It is widely reported that there is bad blood between the two. Considering how well the team is doing do we really want to risk our progress for an overpaid, out of form, 31 year old with a serious ego and a tendency for conflict?

Fuck no to Bonnuci.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,146
    ----------------Pole
    Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
    ---------Pogba-Can-Matuidi
    --------Dybala--------D. Costa
    ----------------Ronaldo

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    This is bullshit right?

Why the fuck would we sell Benatia to bring in Bonucci?

Not only is he a complete idiot and douchebag, he has been exposed as a fraud of a defender.

I mean you guys saw him last season right? Some of you are really trying to rationalise bringing him back? Is this real life?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    If we sign Bonucci, then Benatia will more likely be sold than Rugani imo. Makes more sense.
    Which would be terrible business.

Lets sell a player in better form and on cheaper wages to buy an out of form player who will demand 7.5 million in wages and who will cost upwards of 30 million.

Then lets keep a player who has shown potential but who has of rumoured offer of 45 million sterling. I mean 45 million pounds for a center back prospect is amazing money especially when we have Benetia, Chielllini, Caladra and Barzagli who can cover center back.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    This is bullshit right?

Not only is he a complete idiot and douchebag, he has been exposed as a fraud of a defender.

I mean you guys saw him last season right? Some of you are really trying to rationalise bringing him back? Is this real life?
    :tup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    You can't play 3-5-2 because then Costa has nowhere to play.

I don't understand this rumor.
    3421?

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba-Can-Maituidi is not a good enough trio
    Lacks the brain of Pjanic.

- - - Updated - - -

This is bullshit right?

:howler:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    50 million + bonucci for higuain is considerable as long as bonucci wage =< 4 million.

:beppe:
    I highly doubt Bonnuci will agree to a nearly 50% wage cut.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo wasn’t his signing anyway
    Even if Ronaldo offered himself to Juventus there was still a lot of work to be done getting him to sign to an actual contract. Signing one of the best, most known players in the world and dropping over 100 million euros requires work.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    We are fools if we sign Pogba. Teach that young lad a lesson that the grass isnt always greener on the other side. He had a choice and wanted to leave, so deal with it.
    :agree: We'd be fools to try and improve our midfield and give ourselves a better chance of winning the CL.

I don't think Pogba is coming, but he should definitely be our target next summer, along with Martial.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)