Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
I haven't seen Bonucci since he joined Milan, but I guess he didn't turned into s#$^ in one season. Having seen Rugani play for us, he doesn't seem to look so reliable as Bonucci did in his last 2 seasons with us. Having said that, I can really understand us selling Rugani and bringing in a better CB (Godin / Bonucci) so we'll upgrade our CB department for around 2 years at least. Sure, Rugani can grow just like Bon did, but the thing is we can't afford his mistakes now and he'll only grow if he plays and makes his mistakes. When Bonucci was doing the same thing we werern't signing a player for 100M+ and we were not CL contenders.

I'm not as mush advocating a Bonucci return, but more a Rugani sale for a good price.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Sell Rugani for 40m, Get 30+Bonucci for Higuain. Sell Pjaca with option to buy back to some team for 20m (I would keep him thou), sell Sturaro for 15-20m. Sign Savic or Pogba if the rumor are true. And we are worlds best team.

Now time to wake up :D

Apr 19, 2007
I haven't seen Bonucci since he joined Milan, but I guess he didn't turned into s#$^ in one season. Having seen Rugani play for us, he doesn't seem to look so reliable as Bonucci did in his last 2 seasons with us. Having said that, I can really understand us selling Rugani and bringing in a better CB (Godin / Bonucci) so we'll upgrade our CB department for around 2 years at least. Sure, Rugani can grow just like Bon did, but the thing is we can't afford his mistakes now and he'll only grow if he plays and makes his mistakes. When Bonucci was doing the same thing we werern't signing a player for 100M+ and we were not CL contenders.
I'm not as mush advocating a Bonucci return, but more a Rugani sale for a good price.

We went to 2 finals. That is the definition of contenders. You think we just lucked into it?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Sell Rugani for 40m, Get 30+Bonucci for Higuain. Sell Pjaca with option to buy back to some team for 20m (I would keep him thou), sell Sturaro for 15-20m. Sign Savic or Pogba if the rumor are true. And we are worlds best team.

I don't think this is far-fetched at all. May very well happen.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fcuk this loser lol

he ruin his carerre
:agree: almost as bad you ruined the word "career"

- - - Updated - - -

Holy fuck I can't wait :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)