Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Now that the dust has somewhat settled on this nuclear explosion of a transfer yesterday, what is next?

IIRC, they have sold Mandragora for 20 million, and Cerri for 15 million. Are Rugani and Higuain next for 40 and 60 million respectively?

Will there be any more signings for the defense and midfield?

Is Sandro still crazy enough to want to leave?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20,566
    Now that the dust has somewhat settled on this nuclear explosion of a transfer yesterday, what is next?

IIRC, they have sold Mandragora for 20 million, and Cerri for 15 million. Are Rugani and Higuain next for 40 and 60 million respectively?

Will there be any more signings for the defense and midfield?

Is Sandro still crazy enough to want to leave?
    1st that name change. Who's idea was that? :D

now sell mode...Cerri is closer to 10 I think.

Now that Sarri is closer to Chelsea would should expect these 2 going there.

Who's gonna take Rugani's spot? Well, de Ligt visited Vinovo so it might be him.

Sandro unlike Ruagni looked happy so hopefully he re-signs.

Any more players in? What's left to upgrade? Mid? Khedira seems like he's staying. Don't see Marchisio leaving and being replaced by a top mid. Or we found some oil digging at the Continassa or it'll stay like that. I heard Pogba rumours for a while though. :shifty:

oh, Ruru in England hopefully.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
    1st that name change. Who's idea was that? :D

now sell mode...Cerri is closer to 10 I think.

Now that Sarri is closer to Chelsea would should expect these 2 going there.

Who's gonna take Rugani's spot? Well, de Ligt visited Vinovo so it might be him.

Sandro unlike Ruagni looked happy so hopefully he re-signs.

Any more players in? What's left to upgrade? Mid? Khedira seems like he's staying. Don't see Marchisio leaving and being replaced by a top mid. Or we found some oil digging at the Continassa or it'll stay like that. I heard Pogba rumours for a while though. :shifty:

oh, Ruru in England hopefully.
    I still hear benatia is staying
    Khedira is gonna sign and extension and Marchisio stays
    Pogba getting hot again for a midfield return

Apr 29, 2006
    We have to sell players now. Everyone will know we need to do it and thus the difficulty has increased. Some of the players cannot be pawned to friendly clubs that owe us favours as they need a big project themselves.

On the flipside we can prepare deals for other arrivals. Nobody will expect us to do it and we would have 11/10 pull power after CR7 announcement. Probably a huge number of people will lower their wage demands if they want to WIN here and Pogba or SMS wouldn't have the option of 'winning' where they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)