Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If the medical reports state that his condition was not life or career threatening and all he needed was 20 days rest then why not? Roma and inter don't seem to think the issue is major neither
What we do know is that there was something on that medical to have Juve back out at a time where a 30.5 million fee was already agreed upon. A fee that was negotiated when it was assumed that Schick was healthy.

So please explain to me how he is now suddenly worth 8 million more. What changed from the end of last season to today to make him worth 8 million more.

But I guess Roma should be credited for paying 8 million more than what Samp had agreed to with us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What we do know is that there was something on that medical to have Juve back out at a time where a 30.5 million fee was already agreed upon. A fee that was negotiated when it was assumed that Schick was healthy.

So please explain to me how he is now suddenly worth 8 million more. What changed from the end of last season to today to make him worth 8 million more.

But I guess Roma should be credited for paying 8 million more than what Samp had agreed to with us.
To avoid a bidding war that's what it boils down to, not because he's actually worth an extra 8 mill

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In today's market, its really nothing not when you take into account his age and ability its a very good investment
That is not the point.

It would be one thing if we submitted an offer, it wasn't accepted, and then Schick went to the highest bidder.

We had a deal with them. Everything was agreed upon to the point where a physical was taken.

So again, why would we increase an offer that was already agreed upon, due to Schick having a passing physical?

WE HAD A DEAL WITH SAMPDORIA.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That is not the point.

It would be one thing if we submitted an offer, it wasn't accepted, and then Schick went to the highest bidder.

We had a deal with them. Everything was agreed upon to the point where a physical was taken.

So again, why would we increase an offer that was already agreed upon, due to Schick having a passing physical?

WE HAD A DEAL WITH SAMPDORIA.
yeah we had a deal, but roma came in with a better one after the deal collapsed and blow the competition out of the water, so really the question is why would sampdoria accept the same bid as we originally made after roma came in with a better one?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yeah we had a deal, but roma came in with a better one after the deal collapsed and blow the competition out of the water, so really the question is why would sampdoria accept the same bid as we originally made after roma came in with a better one?
No one is saying that they shouldn't. I'm saying its absurd that we would increase our offer by 8 million when Samp agreed to it in the first place. And where were Roma before all of this? Being trolled by Ferrero stating that they didn't have the money.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No one is saying that they shouldn't. I'm saying its absurd that we would increase our offer by 8 million when Samp agreed to it in the first place. And where were Roma before all of this? Being trolled by Ferrero stating that they didn't have the money.
Well if ferrero has said anything that is right that is we are gonna regret it. If i recall Ferrero said what he said about roma before they sold salah, then again our net spend this summer isnt all that great

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well if ferrero has said anything that is right that is we are gonna regret it. If i recall Ferrero said what he said about roma before they sold salah, then again our net spend this summer isnt all that great
Apples and Oranges. Don't move the goal posts. That is not what we were talking about.

I'm done with this.

@Hustini @Klin @Bianconero_Aus

I get it now.

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
I dont know what everyone see in patrick schick. Except his bergkamp flick i saw nothing. I watched all his czech u21 matches on the tournement and also there he played like a nobody.
Even a manolo gabbiadini showed more talent at his age.
Worth 15-20 mio . Not more!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Apples and Oranges. Don't move the goal posts. That is not what we were talking about.

I'm done with this.

I get it now.
common man why you getting yourself worked up over this? I'm pissed more than anything about losing out on schick as he was the only player I was genuinely excited about other than ricardo pereira (who we're not gonna get)

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know what everyone see in patrick schick. Except his bergkamp flick i saw nothing. I watched all his czech u21 matches on the tournement and also there he played like a nobody.
Even a manolo gabbiadini showed more talent at his age.
Worth 15-20 mio . Not more!!
His close ball control is incredible, a very zlatan-esq type player, the 'bergkamp flick' is nothing really

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

I'm done with this.

I get it now.
I agree that he's a pain in the ass to deal with but what I think he's trying to say is that the deal collapsed. It's perfectly reasonable for Sampodira to ask more and it would be perfectly reasonable for us to have to enter another bid. The deal collapsed due to Juve and what is he really worth? He was worth 30 mill at the time our initial bid was submitted but now that Roma went in, his worth has changed. Neymar for example is worth 220 million even tho it is a completely retarded deal. Courinho is worth 150 million. All stupid numbers but if you want the player you have to pay. Us not closing the deal made his worth go up and that's what's on the table. I think he'd be worth it personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)