Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (157 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
$#@!ing roflmao

SMS isnt better than Marchisio

- - - Updated - - -

If only he didnt renew
Saying better is a bit problematic as SMS is a B2B while Marchisio was a B2B in the past but is more of a DLP now..
As we have Pjanic a B2B is better suited to partner Pjanic and therefore SMS has an advantage as he is better than Marchisio as a B2B...
Also even if we consider Marchisio as the better player SMS is definitely a player that can give him a run for his money and therefore it is worth investing in him...

The way I see it our board want a player to partner Pjanic but isnt willing to spend a lot for him so we will probably get the 2nd rate player we are linked with in Matuidi...

Keita - It seems like we are trolling Lazio as we want him but dont want to spend therefore we offer some insulting figures for him which Lazio reject for now..

Mbappe - Reports say Mbappe asked to leave which means he will be going to Real.. I say lets go in stealth mode and offer a great sum to try and steal him under everyone`s nose - He is a guy who is surely worth it 18yo with such an obvious talent+ our attack would be crazy and might even be considered as the best in the world now that Neymar is leaving for PSG

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Mbappe - Reports say Mbappe asked to leave which means he will be going to Real.. I say lets go in stealth mode and offer a great sum to try and steal him under everyone`s nose - He is a guy who is surely worth it 18yo with such an obvious talent+ our attack would be crazy and might even be considered as the best in the world now that Neymar is leaving for PSG
Even if we'd slipped Rohypnol with a Juventus contract in front of Mbappe we still won't sign him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato says If Dybala joins Barca (as a result of the Neymar to PSG move) We will turn to Verratti
Well Verratti would be wonderful but where is our attacking guy that should replace Dybala or are we going to use Bernardeschi or Keita as Dybala`s replacement?!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Calciomercato says If Dybala joins Barca (as a result of the Neymar to PSG move) We will turn to Verratti
Well Verratti would be wonderful but where is our attacking guy that should replace Dybala or are we going to use Bernardeschi or Keita as Dybala`s replacement?!
No, it will be Matuidi.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Verratti have a buyout clause? I dont see PSG letting him go otherwise. They would have only a month to find a replacement. Who are they going to sign exactly?

And PSG are showing ambitions with that Neymar signing. No way are they then going to sell Verratti. Is this some fair play balance crap lol?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
No, it will be Matuidi.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Verratti have a buyout clause? I dont see PSG letting him go otherwise. They would have only a month to find a replacement. Who are they going to sign exactly?

And PSG are showing ambitions with that Neymar signing. No way are they then going to sell Verratti. Is this some fair play balance crap lol?
How does FFP work on this one? Would they need to sell to balance the Neymar deal?

- - - Updated - - -

This all reminds me of the Vidal-Sanchez scenario.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
How does FFP work on this one? Would they need to sell to balance the Neymar deal?

- - - Updated - - -

This all reminds me of the Vidal-Sanchez scenario.
Ffp is a myth. Uefa and fifa are corrupted as hell. Nothing gonna happen to clubs with money.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

May 22, 2007
When has FFP worked?

PSG were confident enough to throw Verratti in front of a camera to deny transfer rumours away from the club. He even changed his agent. He'll remain there for the rest of his contract.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Tuz made a myth about SMS.
That kid must be some kind of Zidane Vieira mix.
SMS this SMS that
Buy SMS
Because SMS
SMS could do that and that
SMS is this and that...I mean its SMS:tuttosport:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Tuz made a myth about SMS.
That kid must be some kind of Zidane Vieira mix.
SMS this SMS that
Buy SMS
Because SMS
SMS could do that and that
SMS is this and that...I mean its SMS:tuttosport:
That's how tuz rolls.

Someone mentions a player, one or two follow up and suddenly you have tens of bandwagoners who have never seen him play putting him in our starting eleven.

FFS Tremoulinas was considered one of the best LBs in the world by tuz for about 3 years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)