Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We could have easily handled the loss of 40 mil revenue from Vidal's sale, and would be the strongest team in football imo with him added to this team. Add to that, we wouldn't have had to buy Rincon, so that 40 mil drops to 30mil lost revenue.
have you considered wages though, doesent he earn 8M net at Bayern? also, he had a contract here until 2016 (his original contract from 2011 when he joined), then was rumored to Manchester half the summer in 2014, then few months later signs a (just) one year extension until 2017, and is sold the following summer, on a discount seemingly. few things i can conclude from this:
-there was truth to the Manchester links
-he signed a 1 year extension because we agreed to sell him the summer after

taking that into consideration, i think there is no way he would have stayed beyond 2015 here. also, id take him back still, but if hes willing to take less wages than Pjanic, which i doubt. otherwise he can rot at Bayerns bench for all i care

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
We can't sign Vidal this season for the same reason we can't sign Fabinho, Naby Keita or any other non-EU player from non-Italian clubs. We've already used our yearly allotment of 2 non-EU players on Bentancur and Douglas Costa.

SMS would be the ideal signing, but he just signed a new contract in April, apparently with no release clause. He's close to impossible to get this summer. What about Kovacic? There's been recent reports of him being unhappy at Real and might request a transfer.

Jun 12, 2017
have you considered wages though, doesent he earn 8M net at Bayern? also, he had a contract here until 2016 (his original contract from 2011 when he joined), then was rumored to Manchester half the summer in 2014, then few months later signs a (just) one year extension until 2017, and is sold the following summer, on a discount seemingly. few things i can conclude from this:
-there was truth to the Manchester links
-he signed a 1 year extension because we agreed to sell him the summer after

taking that into consideration, i think there is no way he would have stayed beyond 2015 here. also, id take him back still, but if hes willing to take less wages than Pjanic, which i doubt. otherwise he can rot at Bayerns bench for all i care
Vidal is a starter for them, what made think he could rot the bench? He is still one of the best midfielders in the world. in addition, Bayern signs young talents for back up roles to develop. so signing Goretzka for 2018 has nothing to do with him.

Regarding us, Mautidi is what we need.

Jun 12, 2017
Don't worry. With all that Dybala money coming soon, you're wish will come true.
Barca, BM and Real has no space for Dybala. l don't know how he can co-exist with Messi. so only English teams can be danger for us.

M.City, M.United , Chealse, maybe we can add PSG to them as well.

M.City has no space for him.
same goes for Chealse.
PSG plays with 4-3-3, so no space for him

so Dybala will stay wth us.

- - - Updated - - -

Experienced mid means no Can, Goretzka, SMS...
We play with double pivot, so we don't have space for them. Mautidi will bring quality to us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Vidal is a starter for them, what made think he could rot the bench? He is still one of the best midfielders in the world. in addition, Bayern signs young talents for back up roles to develop. so signing Goretzka for 2018 has nothing to do with him.

Regarding us, Mautidi is what we need.
Sanches-Goretzka
----Thiago

they will bench him after this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)