Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2017
No doubt Pogba left for money, while İbra was too old for highest level.(also very high wages) PSG won't sell Verratti, forget about him. PSG is the reason why his agent is Raiola now, just because they have very good relations with Raiola.

180 m euros for Mbappe? :sergio: Real, English clubs and PSG ruined the market.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No doubt Pogba left for money, while İbra was too old for highest level.(also very high wages) PSG won't sell Verratti, forget about him. PSG is the reason why his agent is Raiola now, just because they have very good relations with Raiola.

180 m euros for Mbappe? :sergio: Real, English clubs and PSG ruined the market.
There should be a cap I said it last year and got bashed for it but Ill repeat it there should be a cap as there are sums which shouldnt be there - same goes for wages - If things continue like this wages in europe will be 30M per year with clubs paying 1B for players - It might not happen in a year or two but it was in the summer of 01 we sold Zidane for around 70M and now talks are about Mbappe for 180M and Neymar for 250M
Baggio came here for 8M GBP at 1990 which was a world record - just notice how the inflation goes and it goes crazier in every year..

It seems like the best policy is to just get young guns whos value will surely rise and let the market do his thing and by that to fund your mercato - Seriously Coutinho for 100M to Barca?! Who the fuck is Coutinho?! just another player who does what Brazillians do.. its not as if he scores 30 goals per season..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let's go pull up your quotes about Barzagli when he joined if you want to talk about bumbling, mumbling idiots. :rofl:
Fucker :D

I was so wrong about Barza, but his time has sadly come tho. I honestly don't think anyone anticipated Barza would perform as he has, so you can't really blame me :p

I was right about other useless shits we bought, so be fair.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
:agree:
I think even something like 35 + Lemina or 40 + Rincon might work. SMS could be great, but he is not that yet.

EDIT: hell, Bakayoko went only for 40 mln euro to Chelsea. No way SMS should cost more than him. Bakayoko is crap imo, but he performed on the big stage, while SMS is known only inside Italy.
Make it happen, Beppe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)