Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Yeah. But have we played Dybala on the wing, the insane masturbation idea of the 70% here, or have we played Pjanic as a CAM ?

I still cant believe what Pogba did tho. Knew he'd fuck off to Madrid/Barcelona at some point. But fucking United just for the money ? No
Just take it as a valuable lesson for future, not everyone who has a radically different opinion to yours is an idiot, sometimes you are the idiot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What are the odds of us signing SMS?
I think he'd be ideal for us.
I think we are very interested in him, but my guess is that we'll try to get him next summer. I expect Emre Can to be our CM-signing ahead of the coming season.

Would love to get Milinkovic-Savic right away, though. But not for the reported 70-80 million Lotito is asking for.

May 22, 2007
He is my favorite player but until he comes back to his best, Matic would be great. Also during the CL final I will dare and say it again, he should have played...
Marchisio doesn't even have to be at his best to be preferable to Matic. So many big performances from Claudio that Matic can only dream of right now, no idea why we'd invest heavily on someone supposedly in their prime and not performing anywhere near the level of a Champions League elite player.

Just got to hope there is a name out of left field for that position after seeing what players have been linked.

athas

Jul 15, 2007
I think we are very interested in him, but my guess is that we'll try to get him next summer. I expect Emre Can to be our CM-signing ahead of the coming season.

Would love to get Milinkovic-Savic right away, though. But not for the reported 70-80 million Lotito is asking for.
Sergej isn't worth 70M now, but I fear 70M wouldn't be enough for him next season.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What are the odds of us signing SMS?
I think he'd be ideal for us.
They are negative. Lazio asks 70-80 mil for this lolguy

- - - Updated - - -

Just take it as a valuable lesson for future, not everyone who has a radically different opinion to yours is an idiot, sometimes you are the idiot
I dont need to take lessons. i'm right most of the time, and i piss the 70% off frequently. Once in a decade they have their petty victory.

Good for them.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marchisio doesn't even have to be at his best to be preferable to Matic. So many big performances from Claudio that Matic can only dream of right now, no idea why we'd invest heavily on someone supposedly in their prime and not performing anywhere near the level of a Champions League elite player.

Just got to hope there is a name out of left field for that position after seeing what players have been linked.
Neither Costa nor Bernardeschi are that, yet we signed both. Not even De Sciglio is on that level.

And it's actually BS that Marchisio is light years ahead of him. Marchisio had monster performances but that was long time ago. He was not even reliable last season.

Don't start with that how I don't rate Marchisio, please. Just search 90% of the lineups that people post here, they are all without Marchisio, some even placed Khedira ahead of him. It's like people forgot we have him.

--

Talks about De Vrij signing a new contract (again). He'd probably have 25mln release clause, so he'd possibly leave next season.

A lot of Emre Can links.

Milan wants Cuadrado but we don't want to sell.

It seems Schick is saying no to Inter and pushing a move towards Juve hoping Ferrero would accept our loan offer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bernardeschi is not near his prime though. Douglas Costa does world class in flashes but time will tell.
The point is: we're not an elite club that buys star players in their prime.

I'm not even stating that we should totally buy Matic, eventhough I still believe he'd be a good fit. Our transfer policy is just different. We're either focusing talented players who faded away (some would say rejects) or top young talents that are possible to buy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I know it's a pipedream :lol: just some 3am irrational thoughts
How about

Rincon -> Locatelli
Sturaro -> Sturaro
Lemina -> Matic

Pjanic, Marchisio, Matic, Khedira, Locatelli, Sturaro

- - - Updated - - -

That too would be good :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I can't stand any of them anymore

Ok I'll keep stururururu for the lols
Yes :D

We cannot sell disco stu

May 22, 2007
Neither Costa nor Bernardeschi are that, yet we signed both. Not even De Sciglio is on that level.
Bernardeschi is just 23, nowhere near his prime. Costa I don't know very well, all I've got are some Bayern games in the Champions League and he was up and down. De Sciglio wasn't a large investment.

I have seen enough Matic to be put off by €40 mil on the guy at his age. Last summer Juventus bought Higuain at the same age while he was in the best form of his career, not putting in "alright" performances weekly. Matic's slowness would be exposed against other elite teams. I'd like someone athletic added to this squad.

And it's actually BS that Marchisio is light years ahead of him. Marchisio had monster performances but that was long time ago. He was not even reliable last season.
He wasn't reliable as a result of an injury, not because he doesn't perform. He'd still be starting without that ACL tear. I think fans are appreciating he'll slowly be reintroduced.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
They are negative. Lazio asks 70-80 mil for this lolguy

I dont need to take lessons. i'm right most of the time, and i piss the 70% off frequently. Once in a decade they have their petty victory.

Good for them.
@Juliano13 said he spent 5 minutes searching and he found 2 gems from fucking last year, you sure about that rate genius?

You're not acting your age, this stupid-arrogant attitude of yours is more suited to 40-50yo self-consumed, balding into midlife crisis type of guys

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Juliano13 said he spent 5 minutes searching and he found 2 gems from fucking last year, you sure about that rate genius?

You're not acting your age, this stupid-arrogant attitude of yours is more suited to 40-50yo self-consumed, balding into midlife crisis type of guys
The 'gem' about 4231 was obviously true.

The other 'gem' is debatable. taking a huge step down from Juventus to manchester was to idiotic for words. but then pogba pulled a witsell and went full for the money. The move defies logic so much, its like the player retired.

Which is what the EPL is these days. Early retirement

- - - Updated - - -

But at the side, my hairline is receding a little bit . Not alot, just a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

With this we can't bring more CB or ST due Serie A squad rules.
Sounds excellent. We dont need them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)