Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
I think Barca will sign Sanchez if Neymar leaves. And Real will get Mbappe.
Mbappe and Real have a huge problem unless Real dumps another forward. He will stay on loan if he joins them.

Barca and Sanchez are no go. If it is Sanchez from Arsenal, their ex-player. His salary is huge and he didn't have what it took back then, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten Neymar.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,083
    Mbappe and Real have a huge problem unless Real dumps another forward. He will stay on loan if he joins them.

Barca and Sanchez are no go. If it is Sanchez from Arsenal, their ex-player. His salary is huge and he didn't have what it took back then, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten Neymar.
    takes Morata's place.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

Morata and James left, no need for them to sell anybody else atm.

Apr 29, 2006
    takes Morata's place.
    I think Asensio, Isco, new signings and formation change effectively did that. Not to mention vazquez and other youngsters.

Mbappe must be mad to go where Morata left. He would have been better just joining Chelsea or whomever he wants. Morata would have arrived here with his own car.

PS: Simpler terms - take the spot here from Mandzukic or in Real M from C.Ronaldo. It's Mbappe's choice, but a few years on the bench might turn his career into anything else but R9-esque.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,089
    40m+12.2[3.1]+12[0.5]+6[41]= 58.2m spent

0+4+6[1]+42=52m

almost even

and we need CB+DM+SS/ST+RB if Licht goes

give or take 60m for those.

can't pay 30m for each.

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
    So whats our prospects on RB/CM? Are we still talking with Valencia about Cancelo? With Chelsea for Matic?

Are we even looking for another CB atm? I don't believe those Gimenez rumors either, Atleti would have to have lost their heads on that one, regardless of price.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,097

ransagy

Jun 22, 2012
    I thought the Caldara story was done, Mhm. Schick i guess is also a big bet if he'll be healthy 1-2 weeks before September 1st. I'd prefer Keita, if we can iron out that juvenile lifestyle.
    Matic being heavily linked to United last two days with a higher offer from them, Zero links i saw to Can.
    Licht hasn't given any indication he wants to go, did he?

Confusing, this mercato.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)