Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,061
    “The problem would have been resolved after the five weeks of rest. I myself saw Patrik was overloaded and drained.

“That’s why I told Juventus and Sampdoria he was taking a five-week holiday, which was recommended by the doctor after his second medical in Rome."

The whole interview and this quote especially made me think it was Schick and his agent pulling the plug? Earlier he mentioned Juve had no problem with this slight heart issue and still wanted to conclude the deal. I think the transfer might still happen.
    we need a Czech translator to check the original article. :D

- - - Updated - - -

The interview is real the statement that he will be having medicals at the end of the month with us isnt.
    :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    The part i dont understand is ferrero claiming that nothing is wrong with him, and this agent interview nowp
    Ferrero is a businessman so of course that's what he says. But 2 things are clear from his agent's interview:

1- the kid did have a health problem
    2- his doctor recommended a 5-week rest, and his agent told both Juve and Samp to stand down. Juve asking for loan in light of his medical was BS.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    It's not a joke DUDE, it could happen.
    I know but what's the point of worrying about it now?

- - - Updated - - -

The part i dont understand is ferrero claiming that nothing is wrong with him, and this agent interview nowp
    His agent basically confirmed nothing is wrong with him. He said such inflammations go away without any medication.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He's more of a Chiellini, rough and tough, if it moves I'll kick it kind of central defender than Bonucci, isn't he?

Can't imagine Simeone would be up for selling anyone like that.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,078
    You make total sense. Price isn't the problem btw, we could easily spend that much for him.

But then again, why would our guys meet his agent? :boh:
    money is a problem since we need to buy a mid for about that amount.

Maybe his agent got other players. transfermarkt says he got Romagnoli too. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    money is a problem since we need to buy a mid for about that amount.

Maybe his agent got other players. transfermarkt says he got Romagnoli too. :D
    You think we have 40-50mln left to spend? If so then that's quite sad. I'd expect that much WITHOUT the Bonucci sale.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala out if PSG buy Neymar?

We are going after Mbappe for the left side??? :nico:
    I think Barca will sign Sanchez if Neymar leaves. And Real will get Mbappe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)