Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,026
    what is left for the mercato to be top:

if Licht stays, no RB.
    if leaves:
    Cancelo/Darmian/Pereira/Cédric/Widmer
    Caldara/Gimenez/Garay/de Vrij/Sokratis
    Matic/Can/N'Zonzi/Matuidi/Goretzka
    Schick/Keita/Ibrahimovic

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    what is left for the mercato to be top:

if Licht stays, no RB.
    if leaves:
    Cancelo/Darmian/Pereira/Cédric/Widmer
    Caldara/Gimenez/Garay/de Vrij/Sokratis
    Matic/Can/N'Zonzi/Matuidi/Goretzka
    Schick/Keita/Ibrahimovic
    Pretty uninspiring list.

I like Gimenez, Goretzka, Schick and Keita. Caldara seems like it will be next season, De Vrij next season is a good option (although he seems to be another injury prone CB).

I still think we might go for someone not linked yet.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,031
    Pretty uninspiring list.

I like Gimenez, Goretzka, Schick and Keita. Caldara seems like it will be next season, De Vrij next season is a good option (although he seems to be another injury prone CB).

I still think we might go for someone not linked yet.
    we didn't really need starters. After Alves screwed us yes, an upgrade at mid is needed. Rest is good bench options.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    i woke up this morning with the inability to fap, why is there nothing to fap to, this wackest mercato ever, at least when we had clearance sale we went on rampage with buyout clauses and shit, but now there's literally nothing to fap to...:sad: not even a gomes not even a witsel

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    i woke up this morning with the inability to fap, why is there nothing to fap to, this wackest mercato ever, at least when we had clearance sale we went on rampage with buyout clauses and shit, but now there's literally nothing to fap to...:sad: not even a gomes not even a witsel
    wat

today seems to be the most fappable day lately. Cancelo, Gimenez links, Bernardeschi signed, new hope for Schick, no Matić links.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Smoking can cause erectile disfunction

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)