Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
wat

today seems to be the most fappable day lately. Cancelo, Gimenez links, Bernardeschi signed, new hope for Schick, no Matić links.
Schick and Gimenez is fapable, not matic is whatever, I'm just glad we're not getting extorted by chelsea, don't know shit about cancelo never seen him

Smoking can cause erectile disfunction

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
actually my morning wood every morning is too serious, im never gonna get erectile disfunction

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,044
    Schick clarification

Agent said that his client will be fine in about a month but didn't say he will pass a medical at Juve and if it's ok he'll join them. Some article added some fake quotes.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16,056
    So someone trolled us and there was no mention of us in the real interview? I knew it was too good to be true. Once we released the official statement there is no chace we sign this guy.
    Nico again. :p

it was some fucker on VS or a fake article and got trolled.

There could be a guru who mentioned it could still happen but fuck it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Nico again. :p

it was some $#@!er on VS or a fake article and got trolled.

There could be a guru who mentioned it could still happen but $#@! it.
    “The problem would have been resolved after the five weeks of rest. I myself saw Patrik was overloaded and drained.

“That’s why I told Juventus and Sampdoria he was taking a five-week holiday, which was recommended by the doctor after his second medical in Rome."

The whole interview and this quote especially made me think it was Schick and his agent pulling the plug? Earlier he mentioned Juve had no problem with this slight heart issue and still wanted to conclude the deal. I think the transfer might still happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)