Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
You guys are never happy. If any other team would sign Danilo for 20m all of you would bash Marotta. The same has happened with Tolisso when it was almost sure we will sign him you we crying he is not good enough, but once Bayern signed him everyone is crying that we missed on him. Every player who we are going to sign is shit but once he signs for other team he is great, yet we are the team who boasts to be considered one of the best in Europe regarding transfer deals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I dont know about this - Danilo is a gamble while Bernardeschi is just a good talented player its not as he is a mega star...
Alves did great here while Cuad has his on and off... D.Costa is very underrated here IMO while Im not ecstatic about Darmian or MDS
Danilo is not gamble. He just did not have space with Carvajal in the team but he was as good as Sandro at Porto. Danilo for 15m is a good deal.
Bernardeschi is a signing "alla Dybala". Massive potential and could become one of the best Wingers around. This deal is what we need because we are not going to spend 60mil on a DiMaria for example.
Douglas Costa has already matured and we know what we are getting if we buy. He is a good player but not World Class, he is a better left footed Cuadrado.
Bernardeschi has the potential to become WC.
Both options are better than cuadrado.

Mar 30, 2006
You guys are never happy. If any other team would sign Danilo for 20m all of you would bash Marotta. The same has happened with Tolisso when it was almost sure we will sign him you we crying he is not good enough, but once Bayern signed him everyone is crying that we missed on him. Every player who we are going to sign is $#@! but once he signs for other team he is great, yet we are the team who boasts to be considered one of the best in Europe regarding transfer deals.
I would be thrilled if we signed him. I just want Douglas Costa too. In the end Danilo is a step forward from Dani Alves. More of a sign of long term intent and ambition than extending a guy who will be 35 next seasons contract. I am sure allegri will turn Dailo back into a top player. I can see him introducing him slow like he did with Sandro and making sure he understands the system

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I would be thrilled if we signed him. I just want Douglas Costa too. In the end Danilo is a step forward from Dani Alves. More of a sign of long term intent and ambition than extending a guy who will be 35 next seasons contract. I am sure allegri will turn Dailo back into a top player. I can see him introducing him slow like he did with Sandro and making sure he understands the system
Who do we play though while introducing Danilo slowly? Licht is over

Mar 30, 2006
Who do we play though while introducing Danilo slowly? Licht is over
I think allegrI would simply start with 352 with cuadrado or licht in the rwb position. It would not be fundamental to start Danilo until the CL gets in full swing. I do think Licht can contribute still. 33 is not too bad and defensively he is good. If he play's he can just try to regulate the right and it will give Sandro more freedom to go forward on the left

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Licht's form has been in clear and visible decline for like 2 seasons now.

I'm so disappointed we aren't getting the next great Italian fullback, Darmian, and his trusty sidekick of legend De Sciglio. It's such a shame. What are we going to do without their combined total of 3 goals and 5 assists throughout the entire season? :sergio:

Jul 20, 2012
Licht's form has been in clear and visible decline for like 2 seasons now.

I'm so disappointed we aren't getting the next great Italian fullback, Darmian, and his trusty sidekick of legend De Sciglio. It's such a shame. What are we going to do without their combined total of 3 goals and 5 assists throughout the entire season? :sergio:
I would gladly take De Sciglio and Danilo and get rid of Licht

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
In the end it Doesn't matter who we bring because we are in a nice comfort zone and there is no need for any big signings.

We already have a squad strong enough to win Serie A, main priority for the management, and we just don't care about CL enough to be 110% committed to win it.

Moreover, Beppe strategy of selling big and buying smart is working so I don't see a change on that anytime soon.

I think that now without the boost of winning a CL to take us to the next level we have reached our cruising altitude and are gonna stay there for a couple of years. Nice and easy, no turbulence, no reaching for the stars.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
According to PSGUnited, Aurier has some contacts with Manu, AC Milan, but nothing with Juve.

[video=twitter;880505427863228417]https://twitter.com/psgunited6/status/880505427863228417[/video]

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
All these names are somewhat underwhelming, non of them is WC obviously, but I just don't see many opportunities in this mercato.. maybe if Ronaldo or another big name leaves it could trigger something. Maybe it's something worth waiting for.

ALEFIN

Jul 6, 2011
IN
+ Danilo 15M
+ De Sciglio 13M
+ Bernardeschi 40M
+ Schick 10M (total 30M)
+ Call Spinazzola back
+ Donnarumma 30M?!
+ Matuidi 20M

Total 148M

OUT

- Rincon 15M
- Lemina 20M
- Asamoah 9M
- Lichtsteiner 4M
- Neto 10M

Total 58M

Net spend 70M
(+other installments Higuain etc.?)

KEEP SANDRO!!!
KEEP CUADRADO, He is Juventino and supersub!
BUY DONNARUMMA Next to SUPERGIGI
ALLEGRI WILL SPURS DANILO AND DE SCIGLIO BACK TO TOP
BERNARDESCHI WILL BE NEXT ITALIAN SUPERSTAR #10
MATUIDI COVER EVERYBODY
SPINAZZOLA AND SCHICK IS FUTURE

2017-2018 Jjuventus

------------------------------BUFFON

-------------------BONUCCI----------CHIELLINI

---DANILO-----------------------------------------ALEX SANDRO
---------------------MATUIDI-------PJANIC

---BERNARDESCHI----------DYBALA------------MANDZUKIC

-----------------------------HIGUAIN

Subs
-Donnarumma
-Audero
-Barzagli
-Benatia
-Rugani
-Spinazzola
-De Sciglio
-Marchisio
-Sturaro
-Khedira
-Cuadrado
-Pjaca
-Schick

BUFFON: Donnarumma, Audero
BONUCCI: Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia
CHIELLINI: Rugani, Benatia, Barzagli
DANILO: De Sciglio, Spinazzola, Barzagli, Cuadrado
ALEX SANDRO: Spinazzola, De Sciglio
NEW DM: Khedira, Marchisio, Sturaro
PJANIC: Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro
BERNARDESCHI: Cuadrado, Pjaca
DYBALA: Bernardeschi, Schick
MANDZUKIC: Pjaca, Bernardeschi
HIGUAIN: Mandzukic, Schick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)