Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only want one signing and that man is called Arturo Vidal.
In a perfect world I`d want Verratti Pogba Vidal but its not going to happen as Pogba is gone for good while Vidal is probably finishing his career at Bayern so Verratti it is and it feels so right as he is the lost son of Juve

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Swap Higuain with Sanchez and then sign Mbappe. Now that would be a classic mercato.
Mbappe is extremely talented and a huge talent but you do know he isnt nearly as good as Higuain is right now... (He might even surpass him in the future but right now he certainly isnt...)

- - - Updated - - -

Tolisso is great but I still have a little hope in me for Verratti

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Mbappe is extremely talented and a huge talent but you do know he isnt nearly as good as Higuain is right now... (He might even surpass him in the future but right now he certainly isnt...)

- - - Updated - - -

Tolisso is great but I still have a little hope in me for Verratti
Really? what is Higuain better than him at?

clapton

May 9, 2014
Khedira has been very good this season but let's be honest here and define him as one of the weakest links in the squad. Tolisso would fit in perfectly.
You can say that he's our weakest link, even though I don't agree with that, but he's 2x better than Tolisso. The Frenchman is a good player with a high ceiling but that's it for now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Really? what is Higuain better than him at?
Scoring,Strength,holding the ball under pressure, making great passes when pressured, off the ball movement... Just pick an attribute that is different from age and he is better... It doesnt mean Mbappe isnt good or isnt going to be better - He is still very very young and has a lot to improve
Would I want him here?! ofcourse but Higuain is currently the better player! no doubt about it!

Dybala also have a great future and amazing talent but Tevez tenure here showed that 2015 Tevez>Dybala (current one not sure about 2 years from now though...)

Ousame Dembele is probably the next big thing at LW but is he currently better than Robben?! I doubt it..

Anyway best for the future is definitely a trio of what you said as Mbappe is going to be huge while Sanchez is already huge and Dybala is growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)