Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
since we cant find a compromise on Berardi and Bernardeschi we should chose a neutral option. Felipe Anderson :tuttosport:

or Rooney :klin:
I havent really followed Bernadeshi or Anderson closely this year. Who would you take Berna, Berardi or Anderson given they would cost around the same?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I havent really followed Bernadeshi or Anderson closely this year. Who would you take Berna, Berardi or Anderson given they would cost around the same?
if they cost the same:

1. Bernardeschi
2. Anderson
3. Berardi

but its really close. Berardi fell off because of the injury and bad form this season and Berna is ahead of Anderson because hes gonna be Italys next #10 imo and as such should play for Juve. hes also much more versatile than the other 2. having Anderson and Alex Sandro on the left side would be brilliant though, it would be a tough choice between him and Berna if i had to pick right now

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
if they cost the same:

1. Bernardeschi
2. Anderson
3. Berardi

but its really close. Berardi fell off because of the injury and bad form this season and Berna is ahead of Anderson because hes gonna be Italys next #10 imo and as such should play for Juve. hes also much more versatile than the other 2. having Anderson and Alex Sandro on the left side would be brilliant though, it would be a tough choice between him and Berna if i had to pick right now
Always liked Anderson. I saw him play btb mid for Brazil a few times and he can do that role to. Always struck me as a guy who had problems with the end product, but I can see he has 13 assists and four goals this year so the problem cant be that big.
Cant comment on Bernadeshi, I havent watched him enough to form an opinion, but it could be nice having the next Italian nr. 10.
For me Berardi looks improved this year even though his stats are not as impressive. Most of all he looks a lot physicly stronger. I still doubt if he can make an impact in a top club though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Always liked Anderson. I saw him play btb mid for Brazil a few times and he can do that role to. Always struck me as a guy who had problems with the end product, but I can see he has 13 assists and four goals this year so the problem cant be that big.
Cant comment on Bernadeshi, I havent watched him enough to form an opinion, but it could be nice having the next Italian nr. 10.
For me Berardi looks improved this year even though his stats are not as impressive. Most of all he looks a lot physicly stronger. I still doubt if he can make an impact in a top club though.
Anderson and Bernardeschi are also more versatile. Anderson put up great numbers the last 2 seasons too (especially in 14/15 when he was one of the best players in the league), while playing both wings and even AM sometimes. Berna played all over the place for Fiorentina and the NT. Berardi so far has mostly played RW, which seems to be the position he thrives in. would like to see him as a 10 in the 4231 some day, as he has a great through ball and great overall playmaking skills, but he would have less space in the middle so would be interesting to see if he could adapt. his biggest mistake was staying too long at Sassuolo, while the other 2 played important roles for a while now at "big" clubs, so they look more ready for a club like Juve than him to me

- - - Updated - - -

Sell to Milan, then 2 seasons later, Milan and merda are frustrated then merge. no more dreams for Berardi :tuttosport:
Milan secret investors turn out to be cousins of the inter owners, and this was all a secret chinese plan to make a new super club, FC Milano with red&blue shirts a la Barcelona

they still cant win scudetto :beppe::allegri::Higgy:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Anderson and Bernardeschi are also more versatile. Anderson put up great numbers the last 2 seasons too (especially in 14/15 when he was one of the best players in the league), while playing both wings and even AM sometimes. Berna played all over the place for Fiorentina and the NT. Berardi so far has mostly played RW, which seems to be the position he thrives in. would like to see him as a 10 in the 4231 some day, as he has a great through ball and great overall playmaking skills, but he would have less space in the middle so would be interesting to see if he could adapt. his biggest mistake was staying too long at Sassuolo, while the other 2 played important roles for a while now at "big" clubs, so they look more ready for a club like Juve than him to me

- - - Updated - - -

Milan secret investors turn out to be cousins of the inter owners, and this was all a secret chinese plan to make a new super club, FC Milano with red&blue shirts a la Barcelona

they still cant win scudetto :beppe::allegri::Higgy:
:lol::lol::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)