Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: Rooney! FFS! We aren't selling Dybala, and if we do, we'll actually buy a proper replacement. Bernardeschi is good, but he is one or two levels below, and can be purchased without the need to sell Dybala.

May 23, 2013
There is a decent chance we are selling Dybala probably 60/40 at this point. And I ain't complaining Dybala isn't irreplaceable. This management has replaced Pirlo, Tevez, Dybala, and Vidal all of whom were superior to Dybala in his time at Juve thus far.

Rooney was a top 20 talent of this generation in his peak and imo we can revive him. Though he probably won't be brought in since the management is looking towards younger players who can either be the future of Juventus (Rugani) or sold for record breaking amounts later on (Pogba). Or we'll see a current world class player arriving. So I either see Alexis or Bernardeschi coming in.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There is a decent chance we are selling Dybala probably 60/40 at this point. And I ain't complaining Dybala isn't irreplaceable. This management has replaced Pirlo, Tevez, Dybala, and Vidal all of whom were superior to Dybala in his time at Juve thus far.

Rooney was a top 20 talent of this generation in his peak and imo we can revive him. Though he probably won't be brought in since the management is looking towards younger players who can either be the future of Juventus (Rugani) or sold for record breaking amounts later on (Pogba). Or we'll see a current world class player arriving. So I either see Alexis or Bernardeschi coming in.

- - - Updated - - -

Rooney has actually performed at a world class level for many seasons.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Rooney :lol:

:howler: Rooney! FFS! We aren't selling Dybala, and if we do, we'll actually buy a proper replacement. Bernardeschi is good, but he is one or two levels below, and can be purchased without the need to sell Dybala.
He really isn't. He plays wonderful football for Fiore already and is more versatile. Dybala has been growing with us and I'm a fan, but Bernardeschi has definitely shown more at Fiore than Dybala did at Palermo. If he makes the jump to us, and hopefully he plays alongside Dybala, he will be a huge success.

-------Higuain
Berna---------Dybala

This is what I would love to see.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
You can laugh all you want.. I love Mandz but come on.. he's a makeshift LW because he wasn't good enough as ST.

And the fact that he's a starter here, and that you're happy about it... well, that says more about you than me.

Sorry guys, but Mandz as should not start. Nor will he start in any top 10 team in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)