Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Hard for our attack to do anything in the second half considering every single time we got the ball back our midfielders $#@!ed it up straight back to Modric or Kroos.

No defence can just sit back all day long against Madrid in a high stakes game like that. I know it's lovely to think we only lost to Madrid because of a HT bust up but we were simply outclassed, by a far superior midfield.
Dybala, Mandzukic & Dani Alves were outplayed all of that second half. Our midfield as well but those 3 fucked up just as much while Pjanic was injured... We needed to switch to a 3-men midfield (but there were no options), not blame the two guys playing... If it was N'Zonzi-Pjanic, the result would've easily been the same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.jef.

May 25, 2017
I am not sure that Juve are willing to spend big on prospects mid. knowing that Alegri in two occasions spoked very highly about Bentacur. Maybe he is considering him for regular playing time.
Yup, very obvious that the hunt for a cm has slowed up since Max got a look at Bentancur in training. Hopefully this is a promising sign.

Oh yeah, no need to point out I'm a lurker. The know it, and actively advertise myself as such.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Confirmed? Sauce pls
Atalanta Coach Gian Piero Gasperini hints Leonardo Spinazzola will get his early move to Juventus. “Lately the players make the decisions.”

The wing-back didn’t make the trip to Valencia for last night’s friendly win, nor did he take part in this evening’s 1-1 draw with Venezia.

It’s reported he is trying to force a transfer to Juve, who already own his contract, but he is only midway through a two-year loan deal.

“Lately there are situations where the players make the decisions with those who are around them,” Gasperini told reporters.

“Spinazzola knows what I think and I am disappointed with him. In football it can happen that a Coach makes plans, but then it’s up to the club.

“In any case, this was an eventuality that we had predicted. We had a good pre-season thanks to a group that worked really hard.

“In Serie A it’s important to pick up points straight away, so the opening round is just as important as the final one. So far we’ve been solid, but for the Europa League we’ll need a lot more and I am not kidding myself.”

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Hard for our attack to do anything in the second half considering every single time we got the ball back our midfielders $#@!ed it up straight back to Modric or Kroos.

No defence can just sit back all day long against Madrid in a high stakes game like that. I know it's lovely to think we only lost to Madrid because of a HT bust up but we were simply outclassed, by a far superior midfield.
Allegri mentioned twice the reason we lost was injuries of Pjanic and Mandzukic. First half was just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dybala, Mandzukic & Dani Alves were outplayed all of that second half. Our midfield as well but those 3 $#@!ed up just as much while Pjanic was injured... We needed to switch to a 3-men midfield (but there were no options), not blame the two guys playing... If it was N'Zonzi-Pjanic, the result would've easily been the same.
Mandzukic was injured, else Ramos would be the one to get red card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)