Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Il Messaggero says we might pay Strootmas release clause (which is 45mln). Some source from Holland is saying the same but even they mention how it will hardly happen.

His words last year: Me at Juve? No, no, no. I'd never 'pull a Pjanic'. Bianconeri are a great team, but so are Roma.

Same source is saying that we're keeping eyes on Manolas. It would be a some kind of swap deal with Cuadrado if happens.

There are still old Garay & De Vrij links. La Nazione is linking is with Astori.
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Montolivo is a medicore shitcunt :yuck: :inter:

Buy on AliExpress.com

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Can signing would make sense, considering he is young, can play CB and has a buddy here in Khedira. Still less talented than for ex. N'Zonzi but if we can get Can for 25+bonuses as opposed to 40m for N'Zonzi, I'd take Can and spend the rest on funding our RB position which is our worst position in terms of quality.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Schick passed visit medical in Milano yesterday. inter wants him and GDS told Schick will not go to juve
This will end up extremely embarrassing for somebody. Either he really has heart issues and Inter waste 30m on him after they knew he had issues :lol: or he is fine and does well and Marotta looks like a fool :sergio:

Of course, Schick could be fine and still fail, but I doubt it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im going to make an unpopular announcement - I want us to sign Strootman - He is the guy I want here ahead of Matuidi Can and every other player we have been linked with (put aside Mr Kroos and Mr Verratti)...
I think Strootman will be amazing for us (if he keeps his health)

- - - Updated - - -

Can signing would make sense, considering he is young, can play CB and has a buddy here in Khedira. Still less talented than for ex. N'Zonzi but if we can get Can for 25+bonuses as opposed to 40m for N'Zonzi, I'd take Can and spend the rest on funding our RB position which is our worst position in terms of quality.
Wasnt Cancelo hours away? What happened to him?

- - - Updated - - -

Il Messaggero says we might pay Strootmas release clause (which is 45mln). Some source from Holland is saying the same but even they mention how it will hardly happen.

His words last year: Me at Juve? No, no, no. I'd never 'pull a Pjanic'. Bianconeri are a great team, but so are Roma.

Same source is saying that we're keeping eyes on Manolas. It would be a some kind of swap deal with Cuadrado if happens.

There are still old Garay & De Vrij links. La Nazione is linking is with Astori.
Remind me what Capello said days before joining us?!
I heard the I`ll never join Juve too much and the only one I really believe to is Nainggolan - He hates us with passion...
The rest - I`ll never join Juve (unless they bid for me...)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We're linked with Sergi Roberto and rumors say we might trigger the 40mln release clause

Strootman links. We might bid 30 but Roma wants 45 (45mln was his release clause that expired at the beginning of the month)

Wolfsburg and Nica after Licht

N'Zonzi, Matuidi, Kovacic links

Rincon close to Torino

According to Super Deporte, Garay is on his way to Spartak

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sergi Roberto - No thanks - I dont rate Barca players aside for Messi Suarez Delafeu (who I think is a good talent) and Busquets (even though I probably underrate him) & Iniesta (who declined a bit)- The rest are not top level players in my eyes

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sergi Roberto - No thanks - I dont rate Barca players aside for Messi Suarez Delafeu (who I think is a good talent) and Busquets (even though I probably underrate him) & Iniesta (who declined a bit)- The rest are not top level players in my eyes
Rakitic?

Anyway we should make a thread like "which CM will we sign"

I know i'm boring but those names beside Can doesn't make sense.
Money wise and role wise.

We currently have
Pjanic 26
Marchisio 31 (injury prone)
Khedira 30 (injury prone)
Betancur 19
Sturaro 23

WE need at least a starter on the lvl of MArchisio and Khedira.
And he needs to be younger than 28.
Must be fit in a 2 man midfield but adaptable to a 3man midfield as well.
Must accept not being a super starter but rotate with the rest.

Matching up the conditions above who could be the name? Dunno... I like Milinkovic Savic.
Kantè would be the man for the job!
Casemiro would be perfect if only we could buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

Best option ever would be get the 26years old Vidal back and pair him with Pjanic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rakitic?

Anyway we should make a thread like "which CM will we sign"

I know i'm boring but those names beside Can doesn't make sense.
Money wise and role wise.

We currently have
Pjanic 26
Marchisio 31 (injury prone)
Khedira 30 (injury prone)
Betancur 19
Sturaro 23

WE need at least a starter on the lvl of MArchisio and Khedira.
And he needs to be younger than 28.
Must be fit in a 2 man midfield but adaptable to a 3man midfield as well.
Must accept not being a super starter but rotate with the rest.

Matching up the conditions above who could be the name? Dunno... I like Milinkovic Savic.
Kantè would be the man for the job!
Casemiro would be perfect if only we could buy him.

- - - Updated - - -

Best option ever would be get the 26years old Vidal back and pair him with Pjanic
Either I didnt understand you or you are quite confused with the age of Vidal.. 1987->30yo

SMS would be great
Kante would definitely do what we need at the back while I dont know about his attacking contribution as I think he has horrible passing skills
Casemiro - I dont know I just dont like him

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Either I didnt understand you or you are quite confused with the age of Vidal.. 1987->30yo

SMS would be great
Kante would definitely do what we need at the back while I dont know about his attacking contribution as I think he has horrible passing skills
Casemiro - I dont know I just dont like him
meaning I WANT THE 26YEARS OLD VERSION OF VIDAL when he was playing with us in season 2013-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)